+・𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

tobio stood behind the rest of his friends, unsure of what to say to the new first years.

"tobio, you're making this more awkward y'know.."

"shut up kei! i'm trying to think of something to say!"

their whispers turned into loud voices bantering back and forth, making said first years laugh.

"are they always like that?"

"yeah, ah-, you get used to it, trust me."

"who's that?"

the first years heads turned to the gym door's, shoyo running through muttering apologies to tadashi for being late.

"this is hinata shoyo, he's, a lot."

"welcome to the volleyball club, the tall one is tsukishima kei the smartass and the awkward one is kageyama tobio, our setter."

"I'M NOT AWKWARD SHOYO!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"you're kinda awkward tobio."

"shut up kei, you don't know that."

"so if i kissed you right now you wouldn't stiffen up?"

"no, i wouldn't, i'd be perfec-"

kei cut him off, pulling him closer as they kissed. surely enough he froze up but rather than him being unsure of what to do, he remembered that the first years were there.

"kei!"

"what?"

"the first years."

wide eyed and confused the first years turned to tadashi, expecting another explanation to their new teams antics.

"they're disgustingly in love with each other i can't even beat around any bush on that."

"you're in love with two other people shut up tadashi."

"they didn't need to know that tsukki!"

the first years laughed, watching as kei kissed tobio again; kei smirking at tadashi's fake gagging.

"so now the volleyball club is sex ed? c'mon awkward-yama set to me!"

"that name better not stick around past today asshole."

"here we go again.."

tadashi warily waved the first years towards the ball cart, hoping they would distract themselves with serves.

- ✿ -

"don't you guys need to breathe?!"

"tadashi is in love wi-"

"i give up."

"i was only kidding y'know."

"go inhale tobio. you're done." 

_________
more filler,, better oneshots coming after my math exam <3