THE ATTACK

Age of the characters

Ash:18
Cynthia:18
Diantha:18
Brock:21
Dawn:16

Ash ketchum a boy with Snow White hair and red eyes was he was waiting in the pokemon centre for nurse joy to bring his pokemon after the checkup with him was his travelling companions were Brock and dawn. Dawn has a crush on him but he is dense but nobody knew that he was just pretending.Then nurse joy came with his pokemon he returned all his pokemon except Pikachu, riolu and gabite.
(The same riolu who can use aura sphere)

Flashback...

The riolu came looking for me. When he found where I was he saw that I was training my pokemon. Gabite vs Pikachu. My gabite learned how to control Draco meteor. I was teaching gabite to use swords dance he learned it. When I heard some sound behind the grass my pokemon were at battle stance. When the pokemon came out it was a riolu. When it used aura sphere I identified that riolu. The same riolu I saved from hunter j.I asked why he was here he told me that he wanted to be my pokemon. He told that his caretaker died because of old he told riolu to find me. When I heard the news I was happy because of My new family member I caught riolu and he came out of his pokeball and told me that he wanted to be outside like Pikachu and gabite. I can understand Pokemon speech. Because of Aura and psychic power.

Flashback over.....

When he returned his pokemon and then he saw the news in tv.

BREAKING NEWS:SINNOH LEAGUE HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR 6 MONTH'S BECAUSE OF THE ATTACK BY TEAM GALACTIC NOT ONLY THAT THEY ALSO STOLE THE AZURE FLUTE. WITH US WE HAVE CHARLES GOOD SHAW AND CHAMPION CYNTHIA AND THEY TOLD THAT THE LEAGUE HAS BEEN POSTPONED.

Dawn:poor ash, he have been training hard with his pokemon for the league now they say that it has been postponed.

Brock:Hey, ash you can train your pokemon for the league.

I was in deep thought about what team galactic and what they stole and I was also thinking about Cynthia because when I saw Cynthia in the news I saw that she has some bandages in her hands.I was worried about Cynthia because I have a big crush on her. Whenever Cynthia was with me I saw her cheeks in red color. I know that she was blushing. She is the second youngest champion in all the other regions.But she is also very strong and a tough opponent. I was angry because of the attack done by team galactic my eyes we're crimson red and my mark on the red eye also glowed crimson red.my pokemon comforted me then I let myself cool.Then Brock asked me a question then I snapped out of my thoughts.

Me: I said to him that I was not worried about the sinnoh league I was worried about what team galactic just stole.

Then we went back to our rooms in the pokemon centre. On the next day Brock was leaving to Kanto because his mom and dad was ill he will have to look after them and dawn was going to hoenn for pokemon coordination.

Brock:Ash I will miss you bro and I also teached you how to make food and also for Pokemon we will see after sometime. I gave ash and leaved to get to the ship.

Dawn:I gave ash a high five and told him that I will miss you guys and we will see each other sometime.

Ash's pov

When I was leaving to the forest for training I saw a pokemon egg I went near to it. Then it shine bright I noticed that it was going to hatch now when the light was gone there was two Ralts. One was male and other was female when the saw me and my Pokemon they thought that I was going to attack them. I read their mind and told them that I am not gonna attack them. They were amazed by me when the sensed my aura and psychic powers. I welcomed them to my family and they were happy because of seeing my Pokemon and they wanted to be strong like my Pokemon. I told them that I will make them strong. They were happy. Then my stomach made a rumbling sound it was time to eat and I gave them Pokemon food.and I took my advanced pokedex made by Prof-oak. I took my dex and called Cynthia when she took my call and I asked her is she okay and I asked her that did her hand broke or something other happened to her. She told me that she has only some little wounds and it will heal. I was relieved now.

Cynthia's POV

When I was home with Carolina my grandma when I saw Ash's call and he then asked me that did anything happen he was asking me that was I okay. I told him that I was okay. Now he stopped asking me. Then I ended the call. I was happy because of him he was thinking about me.

Then I saw my grandma with a smirk on her face she then asked me how was my boyfriend doing when she asked me that my cheeks were bright redder. She then asked me when will she see her grandchildren.
My face was now red as a tomato.