Chapter 14

All of them nodded while shivering.

Cynthia:This is not the Ash, we know he don't do anything like this, while tearing a little.

Kyurem:Yes, he is not an human actually, but he was actually Giratina's half soul, but now they're fused so he can use Giratina's powers also.

Ash:Cynth, why are you crying, .I walked towards Cynthia and kissed her forehead.Now stop crying.

Cynthia:Thnx, Ash.

After some time Pikachu,Charizard and Lucario came with Cyrus and his other grunts lucario has the Azure flute in his hand.

???:Who is this Guy and why are you capturing us.

Ash:Cyrus, leader of team Galactic, Now u shall see my wrath. I used Aura sphere barrage and hit all of them and Cyrus, then all them has been made into Ashes.

Cynthia:So, now we have the Azure flute so then let's take it to pokemon league Association and we'll announce when the league starts.

Ash:Ok, we'll see you at the league ok, then we're going we have some training to do. I made a portal and we went through it.

Volker:Ash has Changed, I don't know what happened to him.

Flint:Now look at him his pokemon are stronger look at that Charizard,I can sense the power of that Charizard.Hey Cynthia didn't Goodshaw mentioned that he defeated the Kanto Battle frontier.

Cynthia:Yeah, he said that.

Volker:Cynthia did you see his Infernape it is stronger than last time.

Cynthia:Yeah, now let's go,we will retrieve it and secure it so we can announce the Sinnoh league.

After sometime me  and all my ppokemon reached at the pokemon centre for a quick check up and to visit Jessie, James and meowth.Then I entered the room were Jessie, James and meowth were resting.

Ash:Hey how are you feeling.

Meowth:We're good, Boss, Thnx for saving us,what has happened to you you have changed, and good to see you Pikachu, Lucario and infernape,I said weakly.

James:Ash,me and Jessie are going to live together and also can you take care of meowth as your pokemon, while tearing a little.

Jessie:Plss, Ash plss take care of him as your pokemon.

Ash:I'll take care of him as my own pokemon,Can I catch you meowth.

Meowth:Of course you can you just saved our lives.

Ash:Ok,then I took out a luxury ball and put it near meowth, it's your choice.

Meowth:Ok, one thing, I want to be outside like Pikachu.

Ash:Of course you can, it's your choice, hey you wanna become stronger like Pikachu and others.

Meowth:Yeah, when I see that puss in boots, I'll beat him.I touched the luxury ball it sucked me.

The luxury ball made a ding sound as he was captured.

Ash: I took the Luxury ball and released meowth.

Meowth:It was comfy inside, Jessie, James when you settle call us okay.

Jessie:Of course, bud you know we'll call you.

James:We'll miss you meowth.

Ash:Don't worry James we'll visit you, and also take care of her ok.

Meowth:Boss, let's go down.

Ash:Why are you calling me Boss.

Meowth:I only call you boss ok.

Ash:yeah, you can call me that.

Then me Pikachu,Lucario,Infernape and meowth went down when we reached there we saw a press conference on the TV, which was about Sinnoh league, and it'll start in 2 months.

Ash:So, guys we'll start training tomorrow onwards. Ok.
All of them cheered.