Chapter 7

Everyone went in their own way Kyurem was also going to meet with Ash but was stopped in the place Giratina came from the Shadows.

Giratina:"I know where you're going and what you're going to do "said Giratina in a emotionless voice.

Kyurem:So are you going to stop me or anything like that asked Kyurem while charging up for defence.

Giratina:No I just come to give this said with a chuckle the  floating like crystal thing.

Kyurem:Is this?

Kyurem:Is this?

Giratina:Yes it is the Aura Soul I want your help to give him this which will give him half of our powers and my memories too so Aura Soul joining should be easier to do it said Giratina.

Kyurem:Alright I'll give it.

Giratina:"Well I think it is time for us to be together for you to learn the truth.

INSIDE THE FOREST

[ASH'S POV]

Right now pidgeot me Pikachu and Lucario (riolu evolved while training with my Gabite)were finding a training spot and yes pidgeot, she came back to me it took long to find her because migrational changes also there is a lot of pidgeots there and she was really waiting for me so we had said goodbye to the flock and finally found it. I got a call from Prof-Oak, he told me that a lot of pokemon evolved once or twice they're training hard and I'm not complaining anything, I'm happy that they would train without me but something doesn't feel right because bulbasaur/venasaur didn't want to evolve so it is rather suspicious.

Ash:Hey pidgeot I want to introduce you to my twin pokemon come on out. Then I throw 2 pokeballs in the air and came 2 kirlias, which were a male and female when they saw the majestic bird in front of them they both hid behind my legs, then pidgeot greeted them they were happy. Then the female kirlia teleported and sat on my right shoulder which she thought comfortable. The male kirlia was sitting on Lucario's shoulder. Pidgeot let's meet our old friends.

Pidgeot:"I'm really excited in seeing our old friends can you tell me and new friends you know. I never thought Ash, you would be catching more pokemon other than us"teased Pidgeot because being one of Ash's original pokemon and Ash can understand pokemon speech because of Aura.

Ash:"Hey, I'm not a Rookie anymore alright "pouted Ash.