chapter 3

"No way he is my chosen
One. I was the one first
To mark him on his
  Journey".
  Squaked HO-OH

Lugia:" But he fulfilled
My prophecy and also we
Been promised to
Each other that we can
Share a good bond of
Brotherhood with
Each other after he
Rescued my mate & child
At the whirl island so
We have much bond then
You"remarked Lugia 
Smugly which was
Surprising because his
Noble behavior.

HO-OH:"Oh really he always
Holds my Rainbow feather
With care"said HO-OH
Even though she knew
She'll lose

All:*Roars and shouts!*

Then more shouted and roars came. Those who hadn't met Ash become surprised. Legendaries normally argue over Human as disgain and disgust are actually arguing for having a human for their own was surprise. They were on their thoughts.

Zekrom:(Like I will give you my Hero of Ideals was this powerful among even the legendaries and legendaries on top of it a pure hearted one also who knows what to do And what to believe unlike the stupid naive Mr Hero of Truth Has take that sis) Thought Zekrom with a gleeful smile.

Reshiram:("Argh that Zekrom I'm pretty sure what my stupid brother is thinking just because N doesn't know what to choose doesn't mean he can't change but although I'm jealous of him right now")

Kyurem:("Hmmm I can see so Zekrom's Hero of Ideal was actually my hero of unity interesting after this I'm
Going to be his pokemon so I can see what it is like to be and I can tell he is strong but he need to be more than that perhaps, Fate and Destiny is playing ") Thought kyurem with a thoughtfull look.

[Not writing  other legendaries bcoz Iam just lazy]

Arceus:" Alright stop now tell me what is he capable of ".

Giratina:" I can help you with that "said eerie and powerful but gentle and melting voice.

Then suddenly a powerful presence came from a certain empty throne. A portal began to form a tar like substance then a form began to enter from it then terrifically powerful glow of Aura formed then it changed into a dragon like creature. It is the Giratina the matter pokemon and the ruler of Distortion World and ruler of Matter and Antimatter.

         Giratina   Edgy dark dragon God  

         Giratina
   Edgy dark dragon God

Gasps can be heard, some of their eyes widen.

Bcoz Giratina only leaves Distortion world for berries or water or helping pokemon from poachers.

Or letting them to his Distortion world to stay for the homeless or weak pokemon who can't defend them.

Giratina:"what!? "Asked Giratina with the irritated with the staring.

Palkia:" Well you rarely come out of the Distortion World so and even in the Hall OF Origin so eerhhh"
Asked palkia quite lamely

Giratina:" Yes I get it palkia "said Giratina said with a sigh then continued.

Giratina:" But at least I'm spending time taking care of both mine and other worlds decently. Unlike you 2 siblings fighting over death, who fights for entering each other's domain and which resulted in polluting my world for which I had to ask shaymin's help which she thought I was going to eat her"

Said glaring at the said duo siblings which made them nervous and making shaymin curl up due to embarrassment of her stupidity.

"It... It was due to Arceus's Awakening!! "
Said Palkia nervously Dialga nodding in agreement and Arceus shooting them a betrayed look.

Giratina:" I'll let that slide right now Arceus and you all wanted to know his capabilities and hidden secrets eh m? ".

Asked Giratina in a challenging voice which both arceus and legendaries nodded, when they heard about hidden secrets Regigigas asked the question which was on everyone's mind.

Regigigas:" Wait hidden secrets!? "

Asked the Regimaster.

Giratina:"Yes some secrets which is both gis and mines which even he doesn't know you'll know when. I tell you all his capabilities "Said Giratina creaptically.

Giratina:" SATOSHI ASH KETCHUM "

          TITLE'S

CHOSEN ONE OF HO-OH AND LUGIA

AURA GUARDIAN

KING OF OCEAN

PSYCHIC

HERO OF IDEALS

HERO OF UNITY

DRAGON FORCE

SWORD WILDER

LIGHT GUARDIAN

Everyone had their mouth open eyes wide and shocked look. "And my final one which I know very much, Ruler of Distortion World and Mirror World and Master of Matter finished
Giratina and Smirked widely while looking at their faces.

[IT REALLY TOOK A LONG BUT FINALLY FINISHED IT & TELL
ME IF IT IS GOOD OR NOT]
        BYE ☮️ OUT