Chapter 4

At the Hall of origin the legendaries were silent because Giratina told about his other form known as Ash.when they heard about that they were shocked and also the legendaries saying that a human saved them was none another than the Ruler of Distortion World Giratina.
Finally Arceus got her voice and spoke.

Arceus:w-h-a-t- do you mean by the Ruler of Distortion World she said shocked because of that news she and the other legendaries heard.

Giratina: "well not entirely because Half souls needs meant to be joined" Said Giratina hoping for them to catch on the word and some of their eyes went wide if possible at the realisation and surprisingly or not it was Zygarde The Order Pokemon who asked.

Zygarde:"No way did you say half soul that means you are the crystal of life."

Giratina:"Hmm as always first to catch on Zygarde"
Said Giratina with him impressed.

Raikou:That was considered as a myth. Asked Raikou stupidly.

Giratina:"As always asking stupid question. We're all considered as myths by others and also that crystal can do magical things do you really think it was a myth "deadpanned Giratina with a poker face

Raikou:" Uhh yeah I just asked because Entei wanted to ask this question "Accused Raikou on Entei.

Entei:" So you now accusee for your idiocy. You shiny little sparkling growlie"
Shot back Entei.

Raikou:"why you"argued Raikou.

"Enough of this you stupid morons"

"Said both Ho-oh and Suicune from annoyance of their behavior while some others shook their head or sighed deeply or looked at it with amusement.

Then Dialga said something which made others pay attention.

Dialga:" Why did you born as a human and why did you even took another lifeform using the crystal of life"asked Dialga curiosly.

Giratina:"Hmm being the first one to observe and ask the Right question pretty clever Girl aren't you Dia"
Teased Giratina while blushing.
Nobody noticed that Giratina was also pretending Dense "
Which made Dialga blush deep red because of the praise and nickname which made few others smirk and snicker while other females were fuming with jealousy and Giratina was worried because Dialga becoming Red and Pink.

Dialga:"I--I Uhmm-- eh"
Stammerer Dialga

Giratina: "Hey are you okay you have a lot Red do you have a temperature" Asked concerned Giratina Densely. Now  Revealed Ash and Giratina was same but their Denseness which caused others to facefault.

Lugia:"It's obvious that Giratina is Ash I can recognize that Denseness from anywhere. I did taught him all things and it took 3 days to break his Denseness and look at him he doesn't know why women is blushing "said Lucia with exasperated sigh.

Giratina:" Alright you see  the reason why I used it was because remember the time, when in earth human began to hunt pokemon for their own selfish reason and the use of their own power's they were given and even after all their powers was taken away, but they still continued to do that and  not only that human and pokemon were beginning to stop interacting each other either with fear or they began to fight and what are we legendaries doing nothing but sitting there*which made some of them to lower their heads"
I am not complaining we know why because we can't break the Ancient Rules of nature so I thought a lot of way and I found a way it was by using the crystal of life*His eyes glowed and a image came.

                      ☮️out 

                      ☮️out  ...