Chapter 20

Ash then walked towards the VIP box he spotted Barry training with his pokemon, So Ash went up to him,

Ash:Yo Barry,you're up against Paul isn't it,So which pokemon are you using, Ash asked.

Barry:Hey, Ash u have changed a lot and also I'm using hitmonlee,Empoleon, and Heracross, Barry replied.

Ash:Wow, you've some strong pokemon there Barry,Best of luck Barry,Ash said.

Barry:You've  the Kanto region's starter pokemon right Ash and also prepare for Tobias, if you're against him, ok Barry said.

Ash:Yeah, Barry thanks for the note I'll see you after the battle, Ash said and walked to the VIP box.

When He opened the Door of the VIP box,He was tackled by a blonde haired girl and Green haired girl.

Ash:Can you both stop hugging me,Ash said embarrassed.

Cynthia/Chloe:Sorry Ash,both of them said in unison and stopped hugging him.

Lance:Well if it isn't Ash,Your battle was amazing Ash, Lance said.

Steven:Ash, Do you have Blaziken and Marshtomb Steven asked.

Ash:Yeah, but I'm not using them I'm using some new pokemon, Ash replied.

Cynthia:Ash this is Diantha and her Gardevoir, she's the Kalos region's Champion, Cynthia said.

Ash:Nice to meet you Diantha, Ash greeted.

Diantha:Nice to meet you too Ash, she said while blushing furiosly.

Alder:You must be Ash, Alder said.

Ash:You must be Alder the Champion of Unova, and be prepared Alder I'll be Coming next to your region and then to Diantha's region, so be prepared, I won't hold back, Ash said with his Cold voice and his eyes glowed Crimson red.

Ash:So I'll be leaving I gotta go and train, Ash said as Ash and Chloe leaved.

Alder:That was Scary Alder said while shocked.

Cynthia:He wasn't like this but he suddenly Changed and also I have to tell you something, He is the one who helped me to get the Azure flute and he Destroyed Team Galactic's base and he destroyed Cyrus, Cynthia said.

Everyone was Shocked,and then Lance spoke.

Lance:The same thing has happened to Team Rocket and their Base has been Destroyed, Lance said.

Alder:So he destroys evil Organizations, in my region,
We've a small problem with Team Plasma, if he come then he would end them for good, Alder said.

Diantha:We also have the same problem with Team Flare but if he come it'll be a great help Diantha said.

Steven:Whispered in Diantha's ear, Did you told him about your feelings.

Diantha:Blushed and Said I haven't but I'll tell him, Diantha said.

On the Stadium

Commentary:This will be a battle between Paul shinji from veilstone city and Barry from Twinleaf town.

Ref:This will be a 3-On-3 battle and sent out your first pokemon, Ref said.

Barry/Paul:Hitmonlee come on out for battle/Ursaring stand by for battle.

From Barry's pokeball came out Hitmonlee.

From Paul's pokeball came out Ursaring.

Barry:Use  high jump kick Barry commanded.

Paul:Grab it's leg and use point blank Hyper beam, Paul  commanded.

Hitmonlee  jumped high and then came down to kick Ursaring but Ursaring took hold of its leg and fired a point blank Hyper beam and Hitmonlee fainted.