Chapter 18

Ash:Hey Brock do you want to see my new pokemon, Ash said.

Brock:Yeah, Brock said.

Ash:ok,Come on out,my pokemon came out of their pokeball They were Gardevoir, Gallade, Lucario,Pidgeot and Kyurem.

Brock:Wow, Ash you've some new pokemon, and Ash is that Pidgeot yours and is that Lucario the same Riolu who can use Aura sphere and which pokemon is that pointing at Kyurem, Brock said.

Ash:Yes Brock Pidgeot is mine and That is the same Riolu ,and him he is a legendary Dragon pokemon of unova, he is the main member of Tao trio of unova, Ash said.

Brock:Ok, Ash are you gonna use him in any battle,Brock said.

Ash:Of course I'm I'll use him if I'm against Tobias. Ash said.

Brock:Tobias, the trainer with Darkrai,and we don't know if he has any Legendary pokemon, Brock said.

Ash:Yeah,I think he has 2 pokemon with him, but you'll see some of my pokemon, when I'll Battle him, Ash said.

Brock:So, Ash when is your battle, Brock said.

Ash:It'll be at 11:am,So Brock I'll be going ok I need to train, Ash said.

At the Stadium

Commenter:On the red corner we have Convey from sunny shore city and on the Blue Corner we've Ash Ketchum from Pallet town.

Then Ash came out of the tunnel with his new suit

The crowd went wild

At the VIP box,

Lance:Did, Ash just change his usual suit,This is not his usual self and also his hair hasn't even grown this much, Lance said.

Steven:Yeah,But just look at his eye's they were normally red but look now, his Eyes are Crimson red in color and the mark on his right eye, he looks completely Badass now, steven said.

???:Steven,who are you talking about,??? Said.

Steven: Diantha, u didn't come on the first match, his battle was awesome, he battled without making a command and without eye contact. His pokemon battled themselves, I also battled him with my ace pokemon he defeated my Metagross,Steven said.

Diantha:So is he that strong,then I'll battle him today with my Gardevoir,He is also Handsome,Diantha said blushing slightly.

Steven:Do you have a Crush on him Diantha, Steven said while smirking.

Diantha:Yeah,But does he have any Girlfriend,Diantha said.

Steven:Yeah,Cynthia also like him and there is also a girl named Chloe who also like him,But just ask him ok Diantha,He is a food person, Steven said.

Diantha:Ok I'll ask him,if he likes me then I'll help you to confess your love to Claire, Diantha said while smirking.

Steven:How do you know about her, Lance only knows about this but now you, I haven't asked her on a date Steven said while Blushing.

Diantha:Actually where is Cynthia and Chloe, Diantha said.

Cynthia:Sorry Diantha,I just woke up late, I thought the match should have started now but now I'm relieved now, Wow Ashy looks Badass isn't it Chloe, Cynthia said.

Chloe:Yeah, I didn't know he will be wearing this suit he only wear this only when he goes to any mission, Chloe said.

Volkner:Yeah, he also has a mask which covers his eyes, when he wear that mask he looks Badass, Volkner said.

Flint:Yeah, he has changed, his voice sent chills on my spine,He is also an Aura guardian, Flint said.

Diantha:Cynthia I need to talk to you in private, can you come with me, Diantha said.

Cynthia:Of course,and is it about Ashy she said silently while blushing,Cynthia said.

Diantha:Yeah,Cynthia I like him but I don't have the Courage to tell him but will he accept me , Diantha said.

Cynthia:Of course he'll accept you, he is a kind hearted man, also how are you gonna ask him, Cynthia said.

Diantha:I battle him then I'll ask him ok, Diantha said.

Cynthia:Good idea, Cynthia said.

On the battle field

Referee:This is a battle between Convey and Ash Ketchum, this will be a 3-On-3 battle.Choose your pokemon, referee said.

Ash/Convey:Battle time/Come on out.
From Ash's pokeball Blastoise came out of it.

From conveys pokeball came out Lickitung