Chapter 22

Ref:Begin he said as moved away.

Paul:weavile use Shadow claw he commanded.

Weave Charged towards Staraptor with Shadow claw, But she Blocked it with Steel wing and Then used Close combat which hit weavile and was Screaming in pain, then she used Sky bird *Sky attack+Brave bird*And hit Weavile and he was sent Flying towards the wall there was a Crater,Where Weavile hit.

Paul:Weavile return he said as sent out Magmortar.

Ash:Staraptor return for now he said and let out Gallade.

Ref:Begin, he said as moved away.

Paul:Magmortar Use Flamethrower he commanded.

Ash:You battle your own Gallade as he said Gallade just smirked.

Magmortar launched a Flamethrower at Gallade but Gallade stopped the attack with Psychic and returned the attack to who sent it and hit Magmortar, he screamed In pain,Then Magmortar's Ability Blaze was activated, Gallade used swords dance to power up his attack and defence, then Magmortar Charged towards Gallade with Brick break when it was Blocked by Gallade with Mach punch then he used his other hand to Attack Magmortar with Psycho cut he hit Magmortar on his face he was skidded back, then he fainted.

Ref:Magmortar is unable to battle,So Gallade wins now there will be break for 15 minutes, he said as both trainers returned to their locker.

When Ash returned to his locker he saw someone was waiting for him, it was none other than Diantha, the Kalos champion.

Diantha:Ash that was a Great battle, she said with a slight blush.

Ash:Thnx and what are you doing here don't you be sitting with Cynthia and others he said, as he read her mind he just blushed a little.

Diantha:Yeah,But I want to ask you somethi.... He cut her off.

Ash:You want to Confess to me isn't that right, he said.

Diantha:Yeah, she said while blushing furiously.

Ash:when I came to see Cynth and Chloe, you were staring at me, I just thought that that was just time pass, but whenever you saw me you blush every time,I liked you too but I thought you had a Boyfriend, he said.

Diantha:Actually, Ash I don't have any Boyfriend,So many people,Ask me out on a date but they were all thought about my fame and Money, nothing else, I thought I may find someone who'll take care of me she said.

Ash:Then you're welcome, so how about a date tonight meet me at pokemon centre,he said.

Diantha:One more thing Ash she said as she leaned towards Ash and then she Pressed her lips towards his,They kissed for 2 minutes both of them broke the kiss because to breathe, they were out of breathe.

Ash:Thnx, he said as kissed her Forehead,Meet me at the pokemon centre as he said then he said.

Ash:Gallade come on Out next battle will be your last,I think Garchomp is itching for a battle, he said.

Gallade:Master, you're right But his pokemon are not strong, he said.

Ash:Yeah, I also thought of that,return Gallade, he said.