Chapter 13

Ash:Yeah, buddy let's go to the team Galactic's Base, there must be Cynthia,Volker and Flint headed.

Pikachu:Ok, Ash.

Lucario:So,master if they retrieve the Azure flute then the league will start isn't it.

Ash:Yes,Lucario we will participate the league. But first let's get to team Galactic's base. Hey pidgeot can you spot their base girl.

Pidgeot:Of course Ash.

Ash:Infernape,come on out.

Infernape came out of his poke ball.

Infernape:What is it Ash.

Ash:You'll be training with me Lucario, Pikachu and kyurem every day so you can defeat if they have advantage and also you will have no weaknesses..all of my pokemon have been trained so they have no weaknesses.

Infernape:Ok, then we'll practice everyday, so I can learn new moves.

Ash:Yeah, now let's go to the base.

They walked to jubilife city then pidgeot landed near Ash.

Pidgeot:Ash, I found their base they're inside the jubilife forest,.

Ash:Thanks Girl, now have a good rest I returned her to the poke ball.

They walked through the thick woods and they found a big base Which have a Capital G, which is team Galactic's base.

Ash:So this is their base huh,this is gonna be fun I smiled deviously.

All the other pokemon sweat dropped.

Ash:Hey, kyurem I was thinking about blowing this base what are your opinions.

Kyurem:It's a good idea.

Pikachu:Yeah, it's great so we don't need to see another weirdos costume.

Lucario:It's great.

Infernape:Burn them to ashes.

Ash:So that's it first let's go to Cynthia and others ok.Oh I forgot to bring charizard . I opened a portal and charizard came with a unconscious Jessy, James and meowth.

Ash:What happened to them.

Charizard:They have been tortured by team Rocket's grunts so I defeated all of them and saved them, they maybe nuisance but they have helped us so many times.

Ash:Get them to the pokemon centre ok. Then come here.

Charizard nodded and flew away to the pokemon centre.

Ash:I'll teleport is to Cynthia and gang ok.

All of them nodded and teleported to Cynthia and the gang.

??? :Just, shut up your mouth you Afro monkey the Galactic's will hear us.

??? :Ok, Cynthia  I'll shut up , now someone will teleport in front of us.

??? :Just shut up Flint, like that is gonna happe......

Before he could say a man with a mask and suit teleported in front of them with his pokemon.

Cynthia:Who are you said while shivering.

Ash:Oh, you don't know me Cynth.said with Cold and emotionless voice.

Cynthia:Ash what happened to you, your voice and appearance have changed I said while blushing.

Flint:Wow, Ash you have some new pokemon, who is that dragon pokemon I haven't seen it.

Volker:Ash, what are you doing here and you look badass man.

Ash:Yeah thnx guys let me take of this mask ok.I took off my mask.Yeah Flint this is a legendary pokemon of unovan known as Kyurem it is a dragon type.

Ash:So you guys came here to retrieve the Flute am I right.

Cynthia:Yes, Ash are you here for the flute.

Ash:Yes, I'm going in  ok.

Flint:But how.

Ash:You'll see, oh I forgot I need to bring charizard I made a big portal from that portal a big dragon came.

Flint:Ash, what did you just do are you an Aura guardian.
Cynthia and Volker have shocked faces.

Ash:Yeah, Charizard, Pikachu and lucario go and retrieve that flute and also bring Cyrus and his admins ok. Me and kyurem will send them to distortion world.

They nodded and went to retrieve the flute.

Cynthia:What do you mean by sending them to distortion world. Are you saying that you're gonna kill them.

Ash:Yes,I'll and nobody will stop me from sending them to the distortion world.said with my cold and emotionless voice.