Chapter 15

After 2 months

The Sinnoh league begins.

Me and all my pokemon were training, and Brock and Dawn
Called me and said that they both will be coming to see the league.So I waited in the pokemon centre after training, I saw the matchups I was against A random trainer named John.

Pikachu:Ash were not against that Paul, so I can give his tortera a piece of my mind.

Ash:We've time for our battle also there is a trainer with legendary pokemon I smirked.

Lucario:Master, I'll battle with that annoying trainer named Paul.

Meowth:Yo, Boss I also want to battle. I want to see my training pays off. Also I called both Jessie and James here.

Ash:Yeah you all get your chance for battle ok, and meowth you're up show em your power.our battle will start after sometime.you all wait here ok, I have to see someone.

Pikachu:So is it Cynthia, I said with a smirk.

Ash:No, I was just thinking about taking a walk. Ok.

Lucario:Master, why don't you take a walk with Gardevoir, I told him with a smirk.

Ash:Ok I said while letting out Gardevoir.

Gardevoir:Lucario what are you saying.

Lucario:Nothing, just told master that to let you out so you can walk with him I said with a smirk.

Gardevoir:What I said while blushing, my heart was beating fast.  I  shape shifted into human.

Gardevoir glowed in a bright light when  it ended there was a human girl who was like Gardevoir.with red irises and green hair.

Gardevoir:So, friends how do I look

Ash:You look cute, I said while blushing,Hey lets go out ok.

Gardevoir:Thnx master I said while blushing.

Ash:Please call me Ash ok.

Gardevoir:Ok, Ashy.

Ash:Gardevoir what did you call me I said while blushing.

Gardevoir:Nothing I said and chuckled.

Ash:I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She blushed a little.

Ash:Hey Guys, do you have any names.

Pikachu:Yeah,why didn't u ask us. Static is my name.

Lucario:Master I'm Aaron.

Infernape:Call me knuckles.

Gardevoir:I'm Chloe.

Meowth:I'm Dark.

Ash:ok from now on I'll call your names, Chloe let's just go and eat an ice cream I said while blushing.you guys stay here ok we'll just come in a few minutes.

Chloe:Ok, Ash I said blushing.

Me and Chloe walked from the pokemon centre to the nearest ice cream store.i saw Cynthia buying ice cream so I thought about giving her a surprise.

Storekeeper:Which flavor do you want.

Cynthia:I need a vanilla ice cream with cookies toppings.

Storekeeper:Ok here you go.

Cynthia:When I bought the ice cream and payed him and I was gonna walk I saw Ash.

Ash:Hey, cynth what are you doing here.

Cynthia:Hlo Ash, who is she I said with a little anger in my voice.

Ash:Oh, this is Chloe aka Gardevoir.Cynthia why are you Angry.Is it because of Chloe.

Cynthia:What,No, pokemon cannot shape shift.I'm not Angry ok.

Ash:Chloe can you wait for me.
I want to talk with Cynthia, ok.

Chloe:Ok, Ash I want an ice cream.

Ash:Ok,which flavor.

Chloe:Vanilla.

Ash:Here you go I brought the ice cream for her and went to talk with Cynthia.

Ash:Cynthia I want to ask you some thing.

Cynthia:what is it.

Ash:Do you like me.Answer me.

Cynthia:What,Yes I like you and why is Gardevoir in human form is she your Girlfriend.

Ash:Actually,Yes Cynth and do you want to be my Girlfriend.And also so many legendary pokemon has crush on my other half and also Arceus have crush on me.

Cynthia:Yes, then all of us will have to share you isn't it.

Ash:Yes,do you lov.... I was caught off guard by Cynthia kissing my lips.Cynth that means...

Cynthia:Yes, I love you Ash Ketchum and also let's get to the stadium your match will start after some time.me and Chloe will be sitting in the VIP Box ok.

Ash:Ok I said while blushing.

We walked towards where Chloe was sitting.

Ash:Chloe, you'll be sitting with Cynthia in VIP Box ok be in your human form ok I gave her a little peck on her lips.

Chloe:Ok, I said while blushing.