Chapter 24

The day has came for Ash's final battle with Tobias,and after the Battle Tobias will be history.

So Ash trained for this day because what he did to his Girlfriends,Mewtwo,Arceus and all the others Confessed Ash to tell their feelings he welcomed all of them.

Ash was waiting in his locker room to Call his room.

Ash:Buddy,after this battle I'm gonna give Tobias a Surprise gift after the battle he  said and smiled deviously.

Pikachu:Yes,we'll beat him  and end his life,for sure,Ash you sent Meowth to your mom, so she could have some Company right.

Ash:Yep,That's right.

Commentary:Today is the Final match between Tobias and Ash Ketchum,On the Red Corner we have Tobias who have Legendary pokemon,who defeated every trainee with his Darkrai and  on the Blue Corner,Who defeated every trainer with his pokemon and he is not gonna stop until he defeats every Strong trainer.

Both of them came from their locker room through the tunnel and both of them reached their box.

Ref:This is the Final match between Tobias vs Ash Ketchum,this is a 6-On-6 full team battle,and there will be a 5 minutes interval if 3 pokemon are defeated.

Ash:Hey,Tobias how about a bet if you lose all your pokemon are going to be mine..... What do you say...... Don't tell me you're scared to lose.

Tobias:Don't Cry after  you lose.

Ash:Ref you heard what we said.

Ref:I heard it so what he said hand him your pokeball if you lose Tobias.

Tobias:Yeah.

Ref:Sent out your pokemon.

Ash/Tobias:Silver battle time /Darkrai come on out.

Both of em threw their pokeball as both pokemon materialized out of it.

From Ash's side Came Silver*Lugia who's 4x bigger than his father*who roared loudly and created shockwaves
With his roar.

From Tobias's side came out Darkrai.

At the VIP box

Cynthia/Diantha/Chloe:Ashy had Lugia  and he didn't told us about them they all pouted.

Lance:He got a Lugia I can't believe it.

Steven:Yup,we don't know what else he had got.

Alder:Let's watch he'll use them in the battle.

Flint:Yup, his Infernape can battle without his Command.

Volkner:I'm thinking what will be his Pikachu battling a legendary,his Pikachu has defeated Brandon's Regice.

Ref:Battle begin.

Ash:Silver you battle your own.

Tobias:You battle your own, and if you don't win you know what will happen.

Lugia uses miracle eye and then used future sight.Darkrai uses Dark void but Silver dodges it with substitute and then Silver uses Lock on,Sky Attack, Brave bird and Steel wing combination due to lock on Darkrai got hit and got high amount of Damage. Darkrai uses Double team with Ice beam and Dark pulse Combination,but Silver uses Extreme speed and Aqua jet and Dodge then his Aqua jet turns into Ice aqua jet and hits Darkrai before Darkrai attacks  he is hit by Future sight which make him Faint.....

Ref:Darkrai is unable to battle.... Lugia wins, trainer Tobias hand over Darkrai's pokeball to trainer Ash..... Tobias gritted his teeth and handed over Darkrai's pokeball to Ash.....

Ash heals Darkrai and then return Darkrai to his pokeball.
Tobias second pokemon is Latios  and Ash returns Silver, Ash's second Pokemon is Kyurem.....

At the VIP box

Alder:What the, where did he Catch Kyurem,it is difficult to catch kyurem.

Lance:What are you saying Alder, what's that pokemon I haven't seen it,is it a pokemon of Unova.

Alder:It's not a normal pokemon it's the legendary pokemon and the head of Tao Trio.

Stephen:He got a Lugia,now Kyurem,is it an ice type.

Alder:It's both,ice and Dragon type.

Cynthia:Ashy has another legendary.

Diantha:He didn't told us about them.

Chloe:Yep, he didn't.