Chapter 12

Ash:That was quite an experience, indeed I'm really in your Debt. Thank you  my friend, I said a matured and an emotionless voice which is powerful, which surprised my Pokemon, Gardevoir's blush haven't gone from her face but she shook it off then suddenly my stomach growled, can we eat something first, I'm hungry after my half joined me, I said while rubbing my stomach showing that I trainer haven't gone, which made some of them to sigh and others relieved because that I haven't lost my memories,then pidgeot was the one to talk.

Pidgeot:Ash, why don't we get some new dress and some resources so if the other legendary Pokemon wanted to come we need to buy Some luxury balls, ultra balls and heal balls ,portions,healants and some training gears etc, and the stores are near the metagross mountain, after shopping you can eat ok.

Ash:ok, return everyone, Gardevoir can you teleport me to the nearest stores.

When Gardevoir teleported me to thenear by store, when we were walking to the stores, so many females were looking at me like a pack of wolves got a piece of meat, when we saw the cloth Mart I entered and boight my new outfit, which looked like this.

We bought all the things we wanted and we went to  a noodle shop near metacross mountain then I returned Gardevoir, now me Pikachu and Lucario is with Me, I ate 2 bowls of noodles, when we were gonna leave I saw Cynthia, Flint and Volker, sitting ...

We bought all the things we wanted and we went to  a noodle shop near metacross mountain then I returned Gardevoir, now me Pikachu and Lucario is with Me, I ate 2 bowls of noodles, when we were gonna leave I saw Cynthia, Flint and Volker, sitting there talking something important, so I thought about reading their minds, which they were trying to sneak into Team Galactoc's base so they can retrieve the Azure flute, then they got off from there and they were teleported by her spiritomb.when I  was walking to the metagross mountain I heard a explosion when, I got there there was TeamRocket's Leader Giovanni, attacking the metagross with his Pokemon and the grunts were scouting the place,so I thought about taking out everyone,I took out everyone and wiped them out of existence,the metagross was weakened, he was gonna catch the metagross I told lucario to use Aura sphere at his Pokemon, then we got there and I caught the metagross with a heal ball.

Giovanni:Who are you why did you attack my Pokemon is it because of we attacking metagross.

Ash:Aren't you Giovanni, the leader of  Team Rocket I said with a cold voice.

Giovanni:How did you know I'm the leader nobody knows about me even lance,said with a little afraid. Attack hhim with your Pokemon, Matouri
Where are you all.

Ash:They're not gonna come they are at the Distortion World so they cannot hear you.

Giovanni:You, killed all my men I'm not gonna spare you brat, Persian attack him with fury swipes.

Ash:Pikachu end his Pokemon with a little thunderbolt ok.

Giovanni:How did you defeat, my Persian, nobody has ever defeated my Persian.

Ash:Giovanni, I'm gonna win you out, so any last words.

Giovanni:So, this is my end and also take care of all the evil organization,

Ash:Ok, and your time is up as I shot a big Red Aura sphere which hit him and turned him to Ashes.Kyurem I choose you,

Kyurem:So you ended the Boss of that powerful Organization I know their base and Let charizard out he'll destroy their base.

Ash:Charizard, I choose you, and Charizard I'll make you a portal to Team Rocket's base you go there and destroy their base. I made a big portal to the team rocket's base and charizard went through it and started destroying their base.

Lucario:Master, let's heal the metagross he/she will be wounded.

Ash:Ok, metagross come on out. I released him and started to treat him.He asked me who I'm.

Metagross:When I looked at my saviour I was surprised because the one treating me is the Lord Of The Distortion World and a legendary dragon.

Ash:How are you metagross, are you fine.

Metagross:Yes I'm fine thank you for your help and can I  be your Pokemon.

Ash:it's your choice not mine, I put a ultra ball  on the ground which metagross tapped it with its hands and turned into energy and it even shook once.

Pikachu:New member isn't it Ash, so now where are we going.