chapter 11

Some of my Pokemon got worried because they thought that I'll forget them some of them growled at what Kyurem said, but it was my decision so they can't stop me.

Kyurem:Don't worry you'll change physically and your personality will be like before when you where Giratina which is a hardly and different because you both have same Rock denseness and you'll remember everything and I don't have to explain it to you said while putting the crystal on the ground.

Ash:Do you think, I was dense you are wrong because I don't want so many females drooling on me, even  some of my travel companions have crush on me, but I just thought them as my sisters not like a girlfriend ok.But when I saw Cynthia it was different because every time I see her my cheeks turns red and her cheeks also turn when she See's me also my heart beats fast.I haven't told her that I love her, but I'll tell her after the Sinnoh League, even one of my female Pokemon have crush on me Isn't it true Gardevoir. Which she nodded while blushing.

This surprised Kyurem and my Pokemon they all thought I was very dense, now that they know the truth.Kyurem was the one to speak.

Kyurem:If you're like this and Then your other half would be like this, but the female legendaries have a crush on your other half, if I say straight is that it'll be a Harem, even Arceus have a crush on you, when you save her from michina town and also you retrieved her jewel of life back to her.

Ash:What, Arceus also but she is a Pokemon, but  I can accept her to be my mate and it's her choice not mine, Gardevoir can shape shift into human like Latias,speaking of Latias she kissed me in my cheek when we were leaving Altomare.isn't that right Pikachu.All the legendary Pokemon can shape shift into human isn't it right buddy.

Pikachu nodded slightly.

Ash:Alright Kyurem, it's time to join my other half so here goes nothing said while touching the Aura crystal,, which gave me a powerful Aura to me and made me scream which someone of my Pokemon to panic, but Kyurem assured to them, then I started change my appearance I just got a little tall my mark on my right has a red glow which make me look like badass and my hair had grown a little and my outfit have turned a little, then I absorbed the crystal, when I opened my eyes my mark on my right eye were glowing crimson red because of Aura,But everyone of my Pokemon was surprised to see my new look, Gardevoir was blushing like there was no tomorrow.

      Which glowed like this