Chapter 26

Garchomp attacks with Rock throw and Pikachu destroys them with iron tail.Pikachu uses rain dance...Garchomp tries to use sunny day but before he can use it he gets hit by Pikachu's Thunder bolt which is 100x stronger than Raichu's Thunder bolt..... Garchomp fainted after the Attack.....

Ref:Garchomp is unable to battle Pikachu and Ash is the winner of the Final match.Trainer Tobias hand over Garchomp's  pokeball to Ash.... Tobias throws Garchomp's pokeball to Ash and he Catches the PokeballPokeball,he heals Garchomp and returns him to his pokeball.

Ash:Tobias we've some business to settle.

Tobias:what's that.

Ash:You'll see,Tobias you poached legendary pokemon and Torture them for your Selfish Motive.... As an Aura Guardian I'm giving you death sentence...... Ash raised his hand and some molten Chains with a skeleton hand grabs Tobias and  drag him to Underground with them.....

Ash takes the mic from the ref and speaks...

Ash:YOU ALL HEARD CORRECT I'M AN AURA GUARDIAN IF I FOUND ANY OF YOU ABUSING YOUR POKEMON I GIVE THEM PAINFUL DEATH OR I'LL KILL THEM MYSELF,HE SAID WHILE HIS EYES GLOWED CRIMSON RED.

When he told everyone, he went back to his Locker where he was tackled by 3 girls,the 3 girls hugged him and kissed him, he returned the kiss

Ash:So what now,I think I'm Gonna travel..

Cynthia:Yep we can travel together.

Diantha:Yep,so when are we gonna get married.

Chloe:There's so much time for that......

Amourshipper0786 is the one who helped me to write the battles episode and Also please Check his page, it has some interesting stories and vote for it and Share it to ur friends

peace out.......