chapter 8

Which surprised pidgeot because he understood what she said.

Pidgeot:"p-p-i-i-kachu and L-L-u-u-cario did Ash just understood what I said "stammered pidgeot which Pikachu and Lucario nodded with a knowing smirk on their face.

Ash:" Yes, pidgeot I can understand through Aura "
Said Ash who made an Aura Sphere which she could feel the Aura.

Pidgeot:ASH YOU'RE AN AURA GUARDIAN!!! "Every pokemon knows what an Aura Guardian is and they respect them like a fellow Pokemon and they know Aura is always with pure hearted one's. The great Sir Aaron had a powerful pidgeot that even take a Zapdos's thunder without a scratch. Every pidgeot are prideful because of that and it is a honour to be Guardian's pokemon. Sir Aaron was said to be the last Guardian and few maybe 2 or 3 Aura users are left and to find out, you were a Guardian's pokemon after so long definitely shocking.

Ash:Yep

Pidgeot:Wow I think I missed a lot said pidgeot in wonder.

Now come on out
Flash Flash
All the pokemon come out and Gave Roar and Cries and Lot of pokemon showed their affection by Burning, Tackling, Hugging Which made pidgeot Jealous.

"Alright I missed you a lot but we're here for training and also I want to have a talk with a few like, Venasaur, Feraligator, Bayleaf,Blastoise and Typhlosion, Why did you all evolve, not that I mind but I thought you didn't want to Evolve and don't try to lie" I said sternly.

Venasaur:Ash you see ummmhm we thought you won't pick us you always take only Pikachu so we thought we were weak-nervously but couldn't finish because Ash suddenly shouted stop.

Ash:"You all thought that I didn't pick you because you were weak, of course not you're all my friends even weak or strong, small or big you don't have to evolve or train restlessly because of me, doesn't matter you all are equally my friends even though. It was my fault that I didn't took you on my journey please forgive me "said ash sincerely then all pokemon came and hugged him.