Chapter 17

When my match was over the next match was Paul's match. He defeated his opponent's Pokemon with ease, next was Barry's battle he also won last match was Tobias's he only used his darkrai to defeat his opponent's Pokemon.
When I reached the Pokemon centre I saw my next battles fixture I was against convey.I gave my Pokemon to nurse joy for a checkup, I was sitting there then Cynthia and Chloe came and we talked for sometime and then Cynthia went to her house and me and Chloe were in the Pokemon centre then Brock came to see me.

Brock:Hey Ash, you have changed your eyes are crimson red color, and also who is this Cutie,Brock said.

Ash:Oh,her she's my girlfriend, and also where is Dawn I thought she was with you,I got a new Pokemon Brock.Ash said.

Brock:What,Your Girlfriend,
You gotta be kidding me right,
Yeah Dawn was with me watching your match,then she told me that she want to go to Hoenn,Who is it.Brock said.

Ash:Yeah,Brock the thing is that I know Dawn,Misty and May have Crush on me. But I don't like them,It's Meowth, they all are like my sisters, and also Cynthia also like me I confessed her. Ash said.
Meowth:Whassup twerp, Meowth said.

Brock:Cynthia too, Ash you're lucky man,isn't Meowth supposed to be with Team Rocket, Brock said.

Ash:Yeah,but they were tortured by the other grunts in their base so I sent out Charizard and he rescued them and then admitted in the Pokemon centre,Also Jessie and James is going to be married soon,Brock how are your family and how is your studies going on.Ash said.

Brock:Oh poor meowth but now he got a great trainer,They're fine and my studies are going well,Brock said.

Meowth:Ya, he also trained me and I learned Slash, shadow claw and thunderbolt.Meowth said.

Ash:Hey,Brock my Gible evolved into a Garchomp.He is pretty strong and he is Bigger than their species like Charizard,Ash said.

Brock:oh,Hello Chloe, I'm Brock slate x pewter city Gym leader and I'm a Pokemon breeder,I travelled with Ash in Kanto,Johto,Hoenn and now Sinnoh,You and Cynthia must be a Goddess to break his denseness.Brock said.

Chloe:Nice to meet you,I'm Chloe.Thanks for the compliment,Chloe said Blushing slightly.

Ash:So Brock you'll be watching my match isn't it,Ash said.

Brock:Of course Ash,Brock said.

Ash:Then let's go to sleep ok, Chloe you can sleep with me, Ash said.

Chloe:Thnx,Ashy, Chloe said.

Ash: You're Welcome.Ash said.
Then me and Chloe Went back to our room then we both slept on the bed.

The next day

Ash and Chloe woke up and went to the woods for training, and then came back to the Pokemon centre.Then they went to the Cafeteria where Brock was waiting for them.

Brock:Goodmorning Ash and Chloe, so Ash you're up against Convey isn't it ,which Pokemon are you Using.Brock said.

Ash:Morning to you too Brock It's Gonna be a Surprise ok, Ash said.

Chloe:Did you eat Breakfast Brock,Chloe asked.

Brock:Yeah,I just ate it, before you came, Brock replied.