Chapter Fifteen

C H A P T E R - F I F T E E N

───

—"HOW QUAINT" ROSALINA MUSED
as she stopped in front of the tombs entrance. Smiling at the one and only Stefan Salvatore, who stood trapped within the spells confinement's. His eyes slightly apologetic at the sight of her.

"Rosalina" he stated blankly. Making her shake her head at his lack of a reaction. He just had to hide how he felt, didn't he?

"Stefan, ever the hero. How are you holding up in there? Succumbed to Katerina's seduction yet?" He rolled his eyes at what she was implying. Finding it to be a repulsive thought, especially when his girlfriend was out trying to get herself killed.

"He's putting up quite the fight" Katherine's voice echoed from further within the cave. The brunette clearly listening to the girls mocking comments. Finding them to be rather entertaining since Stefan was the one being teased.

"I see, he always has been one to pull through" she commented sarcastically. He was always one to hide. He hid from his thirst, he hid from his wants. He was a coward, and yet he painted himself to be a saint.

Stefan glared at the blonde with an unreadable feeling mixing with the anger. She always managed to get on his last nerve.

"Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. My weekends been absolutely lively so I apologize for my late appearance. Now I've you'll excuse me I have a delivery to attend to!"

───

Rosalina watched happily as movers brought in the furniture that herself and Caroline had picked out the day before. There was a beautiful auburn couch, with a matching arm chair. Not to mention a stunning antic white oak living room set.

Of which included a coffee table, side table and a television stand. Although instead of a television for the living room she placed a record player and several of her favorite novels atop the stand. She found it to be cozier than television.

Then they brought in four white oak stools for the island in the kitchen space, all of their appliances an off white to match the boho theme the girls had decided to run with. Plants littering the countertops and floorboards.

After they had finished furnishing and micro-decorating those two living spaces. They moved to the bedrooms. Rosalina picked out all of Elijah's decor whilst Caroline picked out hers. Considering the two would thrive most in those areas.

She gave Elijah a few floor plants to keep the theme flowing throughout every space. Although she made sure his surroundings were a bit darker and monochrome, knowing that he'd much rather keep the brighter colors out of his room.