Chapter Thirty Six

C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y - S I X

───

—ELIJAH HAD HEARD OF A
few things growing chaotic in their old home town, New Orleans. The man bidding farewell to his siblings for the time being so he could investigate. Niklaus helping a moping Rosalina pack up her and Elijah's apartment and move it all into their families new mansion.

The blonde happy to have her older brothers company, especially in the absence of Elijah. She never could stand to be free of both of their company for too long. She had grown rather attached considering they've been by one another's side for thousands of years.

The two redecorating her new room whilst the blonde gave Niklaus suggestions on what to do to Rebekah, Kol and Finns designated rooms. The two wanting the home to be perfection for when they were awakened.

"I think Rebekah would appreciate a few of your older paintings, framed on her walls. Specifically those from your twenty's portfolio. It'll make her feel more comfortable as she transitions into modern times—" She suggested. The dirty blonde man nodding as he thought over the pieces he had brought with him.

A portrait of Rosalina and Rebekah coming to mind, he'd compel someone to have it framed and delivered. That way the decor that his younger sister had ordered to be put in her room would have a center piece.

"I will have that done shortly— for the time being though, I think it is the right time of year to go out a start our search for some clans. Create a few hybrids for protection" She nodded in understanding, he always wanted an army to keep their family safe from harm.

"Where were you thinking of going first?" She questioned. Laying one of Elijah's throw blankets on her bed, having kept the item to herself for comfort whilst he was gone. The man having been more than happy to let her keep it.

"Well—" before he could confide in her about his desired location. The sound of their front doors lock breaking and entrance being pushed open interrupted their train of thought. The two sharing a curious look. Soon after deceasing the foyer stairs.

Rosalina raising a brow as she caught sight of a rather distraught looking Stefan Salvatore. Her body stopping halfway down the stairs, whilst Niklaus continued on. A smirk clear on his lips at the mans presence.

"My, Stefan. What do I owe the pleasure?" He asked. Hands stretched behind him, interlocked as he moved further forwards to stand intimidatingly in front of the younger vampire.

"A cure for a werewolf bite, I know of all vampires. You'd be the one to know where or what it is" He explained. Glancing subtly up to the curious Rosalina Mikaelson. The blonde growing worried of who exactly was in need of this cure.