Chapter 4

AN: credits to peppy_zombie on discord!! For drawing this adorable art

And thank you for everyone that has read this story!! I'm thinking of maybe writing something that I wrote while at school but I'm not sure let me know then.

______________________________________

"Hey!" I said, giggling as flour was flung at me. I gazed into the crystal blue eyes which wrinkled at the side showing the beautiful blinding smile which Daniel bore proudly. I was setting all the plates up and knew that the campers would be up soon to grab their breakfast. I chuckled as Daniel would grab a piece of bacon and gently place it onto one of the plates that have hashbrowns on them.

I knew that the chuckle was forced to make it seem like I was ok. My mind then remembered that I have a free spot after this to grab my pills, breakfast time. Yet to do that I would have to skip breakfast. I've skipped days where I eat before so this one would be fine, I thought. I nodded my head in agreement to what I thought planning on skipping food for the rest of the day again, that's when my stomach let out a loud objection to what I was planning to.

My face flushed with embarrassment as Daniel let out a laugh in response. He thinks that your stupid, your not his type, since when were you anyone's type? The whispers asked getting loud. My hands started to falter as they shook resulting in me almost spilling boiling hot oil onto myself. Daniel saw that the fryer was about to fall quicker than I did and rushed over catching it when all I did was try and defend me face from both the fryer and Daniel running to me at a speed that gave me horrid flashbacks.

I dont want to talk about any of the flashbacks people!

Anyway... Daniel hugged me tightly asking if I was ok and why I was trembling. I tried to slid away from him feeling my heart speed up with every soothing word he muttered to me that my mind wasn't registering. I felt guilt swell up inside of me as I tried to slide out of his grip, "I'm sorry." I mumbled to him, yet his grip on me was tight and I couldn't escape. My trembling got worse thinking he was angry trying to calm down.

I felt his warm breath on my neck sending electric shocks throughout my whole body. My breath caught in my throat as I felt something wet slide down my neck. The door opened with a loud bang, causing me to jump a noticable flinch. Yet Daniel held me down tightly so I couldn't turn to see who it was. All I heard was the familiar voice of a camper that I knew too well shout,

"What the fuck is going on here?!?!"

-_-_-_
Sorry I havent posted in a while I had a small writer's block. This is a pretty short chapter and I'm not sure what should happen next so please leave your comments on what you think should happen next!

Word count: 534 words

Have a wonderful day/night