chapter 13

Helloooooo I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

I rushed out of the cabin, Daniel and Max in tow. I walked up to the kitchen and began serving, what I assume is sandwiches. After all of the campers came and got their food, Gwen and Daniel got theirs. I wasn't feeling hungry so I decided that it was best skip lunch. I sat down beside Daniel, my hand touched his slightly before I quickly pulled back, blushing. Daniel's face turned pink and glanced at me. "Where is your food?" He asked, frowning. "Oh, I'm not hungry..." I told him, he offered me a spoonful of fruit, "Eat" he insisted. I hesitantly took a bite of of his spoon. My stomach growled, happy to have something, yet upset that I wouldn't give it more food. I felt like throwing up, yet I also wanted to greedily swallow all of it. I slowly chewed and swallowed it. "Hungry?" Daniel asked, chuckling. I looked at him with a glare. He used the same spoon and took a bite, slipping a hand underneath the table placing it on my thigh. I almost chocked on my own spit and gazed into his eyes. The blue eyes had a playful gleam to them, and Daniel slowly slid his hand up. Shivers shot down my back, "Daniel..." I whispered. A sneer came from behind us, I shot around at a sneering Max, 'and you say you aren't dating' he mouthed. Daniel mouthed back, 'we might!' He doesn't love you, he is only sympathetic, who would love such a disgusting creature like yourself? The voices must have decided they have been silent long enough. My smile faltered, both Daniel and Max noticed and stopped silently talking with one another. "You ok Davey?" Daniel asked, looking gently at me. He doesnt actually care. You should do it, we will shut up if you do you know what. My hand shot to my wrist, and I began to scratch at it. "Davey, dont do it..." Daniel warned, taking both of my hands. Tears flooded my eyes, the voices spitting acid at me. 'Weak' I thought as I felt myself slip back into another panic attack. "Dav- Dad... I can tell you Daniel cares about you alot...." Max began. "Dad... I dont want you to hurt yourself... please... I-I love you..." Gwen's jaw dropped, Daniel just nodded along with what Max said. I hugged Max tightly, "I love you too Max. I-it's going to take time for me to stop.. hurting myself... but I will try, for you... and Daniel."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day!!

443 words