chapter 10

Plot twist: Daniel's POV-
David fell asleep in my arms, I smiled gently at how peaceful he looks. I gently wiped away the tears that stained his beautiful face. A strange feeling of warmth spread through my chest. 'I'm not in love... Am I?' I thought to myself. "I-Is David ok?" Gwen asked timidly. "He, he hears voices... they tell him all of these that aren't true. Like they tell him that he is pathetic or useless." I told Gwen and Max. Gwen's hand shot up to her mouth as she let out a pained gasp. "David... I am so so sorry..." she muttered at the sleeping boy in my arms. Max was abnormally silent, just looking at David. A pained scream erupted from his throat causing me to jump and cover David's ears so he doesn't wake up. "STUPID DAVID, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME... UGH!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!" Max yelled, tears streaming down his face. I opened my arms slightly and he ran into them, sobbing. I rubbed circles on his back, comforting him. David was still asleep leaning against me on one side. Gwen patted my back and walked out of David's room, probably to watch the campers, and make sure they dont murder each other. I gently led Max to David's bed and carried David over. I sank in beside Max and David, both of them snuggling into me. Slowly after Max fell asleep, my eyelids began to grow heavy. I closed them, falling into a deep sleep.

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I'm not updating as much as I want to. School and life have been really stressing me out (yes... I'm talking to you boys who keep asking me for my snap😒 I dont think you are attractive so stop trying)
But I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! Bye bye!!
322 words