Chapter 19

Sorry, I kinda took a really long break, shit happened after my birthday.(pardon the language please)
Enjoy I guess!

Quarter Master!!" Gwen shouted banging on his door waiting impatiently for him to answer. The door opened revealing him, shirtless with sloppily put on pants. Gwen shivered at the thought of what he could have been doing. "Can I have the keys to the bus? David is at the hospital and everyone wants to see how he is." Gwen decided it was better not to ask. The quarter master grunted, throwing the keys to Gwen before slamming the door in her face.

"Geez could have been nicer at least." Gwen pouted while walking towards the bus. She stopped by Max and Neil's tent, seeing them asleep. She quietly awwed at the sight and gently picked them up making sure that their slumber could not be disturbed.

Rushing out she placed the sleeping boys on the bus near the back. She quickly ushered all off the others to the bus telling them to stay quiet

While on the road all of the campers fell asleep except for Nikki, who was keeping me up while driving. When we arrived I told Nikki to cover her ears because I was about to honk the horn on the bus to wake everyone up. I parked in a deserted spot so as not to disturb anyone at all. Pressing the middle of the steering wheel the bus let out a loud honk, sounding like a siren for a fire drill. Everyone jumped awake, screaming temporarily before realizing what was happening.

"Hi, David Forest! Ehem! I mean, hello! Me and some of the campers here are here to see David Forest, he is my best friend and our other camp counselor. I believe he is with Daniel -----. Can we please visit him?" I asked politely to the nurse at the front desk. "Well of course, you all are super lucky you got Mr. Forest here when you did, any longer and he could have gone into a coma." The kids teared up at the fact, space kid starting to cry. "I don't want David to go into a coma!" He hugged my leg. "Oh! Honey! Shh shh don't worry the doctors fixed him right up, here let me take you all to him." The nurse said, picking space kid up and starting to carry and console him down a dimly lit hallway.

She stopped right about the middle, putting space kid down in front of a door labeled, '526' "this is the room, try to be out a little before 9 please." She walked away, space kid was about to open the door when I called out to stop him, "hey, everyone listen up ok? Now let's wipe our tears and try, try to act happy around David, he doesn't do well when people are sad. He thinks it's his fault. Nerf scoffed, "what about me?" He called out, clearly knowing he wasn't allowed to act like his normal bully self. "You just be nice and don't cause stress ok?" I responded. Opening the door everyone agreeded to greet with smiles and happiness. But we didn't know what a struggle that would be with a panicked crying Daniel breaking down in the armchair by the bed.

Alright... I don't really care at this point just... enjoy... and thanks for reading.