IM BACK!!

Chapter 7

Pathetic, you cant even keep one fucking secret, worthless, stupid, no wonder your actual parents put you up, mistake, you should listen to your 'father' and die. The voices spat venom into my ears as I stood there, dazed. Suddenly a loud bell rang, snappinging me out of the trance I was under. Alarmed, I was looking around when I realized that was the breakfast bell. We were already set up for the campers, I placed my 'smile' on my face quickly. The voices continued to pelt me with acidic words, when Gwen walked up to me, placing her hand on my shoulder causing me to badly flinch. "You ok David? You seem to be out of it today... Daniel told me about the tongue incident earlier..." Gwen asked gently, which was weird, because she usually doesn't care about me. "Me, oh, yeah... my tongue just hurts." I lied. I hate lying to Gwen when she seems like she cares for me, but she just cant know what the voices are telling me about her. "Well, why don't you go and take some pain killers to help. Me and Daniel have breakfast covered, don't worry." 'Perfect time to take my pills' I thought. Nodding, the aching smile on my face grew. I wanted nothing more than to stop smiling. I weaved through the tables and walked to the counselors cabin. As soon as I slid into my room, the smile fell. I sighed, rubbing my aching cheeks and headed towards my bed stand. Little did I know, the door slid open. I listened to the voices spilling horrid words towards me. I reached in the drawer, pulling out the 'friend pills'. The voices grew louder, telling me how I don't need the pills. They are wasting them on you... one of the voices spat. I hesitated, pills near my mouth, before I quickly placed them in my mouth, swallowing. Instantly, the faint ringing in my ears grew louder, blocking out what the voices were saying. I sighed, smiling, which didnt hurt anymore thankfully. I gently placed the pill bottle back and whispered, "No more voices telling me how useless I am now, what a relief." "Voices?" A familiar voice asked from behind, surprised.

IM BACK, DID YOU MISS ME??? Soooo I lost my phone. Which left me to ponder chapters... and I now have at least 7 chapters written on paper for me to upload daily for rn... anyway have a great time reading!! Bye!!

419 words