Chapter 11

Warning!!! This chapter does involve the mention of attempted suicide and other warnings. Please read with caution. The last thing I want for you all is to accidentally use one of your triggers!!!

David pov:

"You are so useless!!" Daniel yelled, "God, you love me? Ew, why would I ever love you! You are ugly, pathetic, and to goddamn fucking stupid, to think I would every love you. Listen, you're nothing to me got it... I SAID, GOT IT!!!" Just as Daniel stormed up to beat me, everything went white, only to focus on the camp. Everyone there, either turned away and left me, or told me how useless I was. Max walked up to me, "I hate you David... You're the worst..." Suddenly, I was in the cabin, how I got there, a blur. A noose hung infront of me, from somewhere, whispers urging me to do it. I gripped the rope tightly, placing it around my neck, about to step off of the chair I was on. I screamed, jolting up from my bed, wait bed? I- it was a dream, I sighed in relief, before being met with a worried Daniel. "Are you ok David?" He asked gently, I let out the sob that was crawling up my throat, hugging Daniel tightly. Afraid that if I let go, he would abandon me like in the dream. " shh, it's ok Davey, I'm here now, no need to worry..." he sounded like my 'mother' before she would hit me for being weak and crying. I quickly pulled myself from his arms, ready for him to hit me. "David? Did I say something wrong?" Daniel brought his hand up to my face, and I flinched with instinct, afraid he was going to slap me. "Oh David... what did they do to you?" Daniel asked. My eyes fell to the ground, ashamed. I was brought into yet another hug. "Y-you were there, a-and you told me I-I was useless... a-and t-that I-I was n-nothing. Then I-I was at c-camp and ev-everyone e-either abandoned m-me, or-or told me h-how u-useless I w-was. T-then Max c-came up to me, a-and told me he-he hated me, and I-I was the w-worst... T-then I-I was in my-my c-cabin... a-and out-there w-was a-a n-noose... and.. I-I was on-going t-to... to" I broke out sobbing... not willing to finish my sentence. "I... I don't want to die..." I felt two pairs of arms. I gazed down to be met with Max's emerald eyes, he hugged me tightly. "I dont hate you David... in fact... you're the caring father I never had..." he admitted.

End of chapter... hope you enjoyed... please leave ideas or comments down below!! I am very lonely and would like to talk with people here.. and know what you all think of the story so far.

508 words