xlvi.

Matthias' suit and Bonnie's dress are above!
but imagine that Bonnie's dress doesn't have the train.

• • •

yes, you read that right, i did it!
i really love this chapter, ahhhh!

let's go!

chapter forty-six.

In the morning, Matthias found himself out and about.

He stopped a dress shop before heading towards his destination, he knocked on the familiar door and waited for the person to open the door. He could hear someone approaching and smiled at the sight of Bonnie Bennett.

"Matthias?" She questioned before stepping outside. "Why are you here?"

"Well for one, I am upset you opened the coffin." He told her honestly and Bonnie gave him a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, we were hoping that it was the key to killing Klaus and unlinking you two." She confessed to him. "I didn't know that it was your mother."

Matthias waved her off, "I know your intentions were good, Bonnie." He told her honestly. "But I'm here for a different reason."

Bonnie was relieved to hear that Matthias wasn't angry with her. "And that would be?"

Matthias held out an invitation and a box towards her. "Be my date tonight."

Bonnie's eyes widened as she took the box and invitation from him. "Why me?" She asked.

"Elena and I are in a fight, she kissed Damon or let him kiss her." He told her and Bonnie winced. "But you knew that."

"I'm sorry." Bonnie apologized.

Matthias shook his head, "It's okay." He then smiled at her. "So, will you be my date?"

Bonnie thought about it for a second before nodding her head, "I could use some fun after these past stressful days."

"You and me both." He laughed and Bonnie smiled. "I'll be introducing you to Kol, by the way." He told her and Bonnie looked apprehensive at that. "He's a bit on the wild side but my siblings and I were told to behave tonight."

Bonnie nodded her head, "Okay."

"I'll pick you up." He told her before turning on his heel and disappearing from sight.

Bonnie bit her lip as she walked inside with the box in hand, she went up to her room before opening the box and her mouth fell open in shock. It was a beautiful red satin dress that would expose her shoulders and hug her waist while the skirt was flowed out. She didn't know how Matthias knew her size but decided to not worry about it.

Looking at the invitation, she realized that she had some time to kill beforehand.

⨳ ⨳ ⨳

"You look beautiful." Matthias complimented Bonnie the minute that he had seen her.

Bonnie blushed slightly as she smiled at him, "I think it's a bit much." She told him honestly.

Matthias shook his head as he held out his hand for her to grab. "Nonsense, it's normal for Mikaelson's to go big or go home." He told her honestly.

"Right." Bonnie laughed as he helped her into the car.

Bonnie had her hair in loose curls that was pinned back so that she wouldn't mess with it much tonight and she kept her makeup to the bare minimum since she didn't feel the need to go overboard with it. Bonnie then noticed that she was matching with Matthias, something that he had no doubt planned for the evening.