Chapter 8

TW: VIOLENCE AND REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ABUSE

______________________

When I was thrown into Greed's cupboard and it's wooden edges knocked into my ribs and I gasped for breath, I realised that pain wasn't as nice as I had thought it could be.

"F-fuck..." I groaned and looked up, wide eyed at the devil who stood before me.

Greed's father stepped towards me. In the darkness, his eyes looked coal black and empty, like there was nothing human inside of them. His smirk was chilling and I clutched the dresser tightly as every muscle inside of my body locked. Fear made my heart stutter when he took another step closer. Fear made me feel like I couldn't breathe.

"You're f-fucking asshole!" I choked out, as he lifted me up by my shirt, "a fucking pervert!"

His smile chilled me to the bone and his laugh was sinister, "fighting back only makes me want to hurt you more."

"You're sick!" I spat, and gasped for breath when his hand grabbed my neck harshly and he squeezed mercilessly, "l-let g-go – f-fuck!"

"Does Greed tell you about me?" His insidious smile widened as his black eyes gleamed with malignance. I was starting to feel lightheaded and I grabbed his arms tightly, "how his cries for me to stop were so pretty to hear when he was a kid?"

"S-shut the fu –" I gasped for breath. His grip on my shirt tightened.

Greed's father's smile was deranged, the smile of a person who loved other's pain, the smile of a person who was capable of sexually abusing his son, the smile of Satan.

"Would you cry, darling?" His face came closer and I felt like I was going to throw up. His grip on my neck tightened and the pressure was discomforting as well as restricting of oxygen. I dug my nails into his arms, "would you cry for me to stop?"

His hand released most of the pressure and I gulped in air as my head spun.

"I-I would never cry for a f-fucking psychopath..." I croaked out. My voice was raspy and I coughed hard.

He gripped my jaw painfully and he grabbed my fist in one hand as I tried to punch him.

"So feisty..." He murmured, "I can see why Greed is taken with you."

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped, "you don't know anything you fucking child molester –

My mother had slapped me many times before but nothing could have prepared me for this. I felt like my body had been thrown half way across the room but I had only been flung back into the dresser, where the pain of the wood digging into my back felt insignificant compared to the pain that erupted on my cheek. It was like the side of my face was on fire. My head snapped to the side and my cheek felt sickly warm and bruised.

"Did he tell you about how I killed his mummy?" Dark black eyes gleamed down at me. Fear made me feel like I was drowning, "how I cut her into pieces and buried her in the backyard so that no one would know?"

"I wonder if anyone would know if you went missing?"
"You're f-fucking crazy!" I stared at him with wide eyes as I kicked away from him, "you're psychotic! You need to fucking die!"

"No one's come looking for Greed before..." He chuckled and his voice was deep and sinister, "I wonder what makes you different..."

"Nothing, you psychotic asshole! Now, leave me the fuck alone!" I spat up at him. My hands were shaking as I clutched the dresser tightly.

"Hmm..." He smirked down at me, winked and pulled his hands away, "I'll be seeing you around, darling."

The door slammed behind him.