Chapter 15

"Fucking hell, G-Greed!" I gasped as my shorts were pulled off my legs and I was left in my white briefs. They were tight and my growing erection was easily visible. My face felt hot with my dark blush.

"Not gay, hmm?" Greed said mockingly as he let go of my wrists and placed a warning hand on my chest. His palm was rough and warm and I tried to ignore how much I wanted him to press me down harder.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!" I snapped up at him as I grabbed his shirt tightly when his fingers trailed down my chest. "...G-give me my fucking clothes back!"

"No, Lightening."

I was so warm underneath him. My lips felt bruised and my hip slightly sore from his painful assault, but my entire body was burning and I wanted him to hurt me more – harder. And it slightly scared me.

Greed pressing against me felt like fucking heaven. It felt like that time at Dylan James' party when I was tipsy and he had kissed me so hard in the middle of the dance floor.

The boot light flickered off and we were enshrouded in darkness. When my eyes adjusted, I could see his pale skin above me and the silhouette of his muscular body as it pressed me harshly into the blankets.

"I could fuck you right now...Little Lime..." Greed murmured against my ear as his fingers played with the waistband of my briefs. Our breaths came out in harsh pants and my heart stuttered at his words. "Is that what you want?"

"N-no, you fucking – G-Greed!"

Greed's hand slipped under my briefs and he gripped me so tightly in his hand that I grew slightly fearful. His other hand covered my mouth roughly as he squeezed my cock warningly. I winced at the threat, "don't fucking speak, Iniko, if you're going to lie."

His violet eyes flashed dangerously as his fingers dug into my cheek slightly. Greed stroked my dick from base to tip and I breathed sharply through my nose. Sparks of euphoria shot up my spine and I whined against his hand as he roughly jerked the sensitive skin.

He used my pre-cum to stroke me more smoothly and the hot liquid against my cock had my insides coiling tightly.

"G-Greed...you can't..." I stumbled out as he lifted his hand placed it beside my head. I was trapped underneath him. His heat. His smell. Warm liquid oozed down my belly as his fingers stroked painfully slow. I threw my head back and Greed took that as his chance to nip roughly at the skin on the side of my neck. I bit my lip as I struggled to stay silent.

His hand encasing my cock was difficult to adjust to. He was holding me too tightly, going too fast yet too slow. I tried to buck my hips into his hand, tried to fight back a tiny inch of control but his hips pinned mine down and he sent me a warning glare.

The friction was tantalising and I looked up into his violet eyes and saw a burning fire inside of them.

He gritted his teeth angrily as his grip tightened. I gasped for air, "you wouldn't stop me, Thunderstorm."

"F-fuck you!" I struggled out, "I'm not! That's not...we're not."

"Oh." He tilted his head mockingly, "we're not...but I have your dick in my hand?"

My face felt flushed when I tried to reply, "s-shut up..."

Greed smiled darkly before his lips slammed back against mine and his grip was so tight and so fast that I felt that coiling pressure build inside of my stomach – so fucking tight – so fucking hot. I shuddered against him as slight sweat covered my skin.

"You want to cum?" He asked dangerously against my lips, "but you're not gay, Kitty?"

"S-shut the fuck up, G-Greed!" I snapped up at him and rather than having the desired effect, his mocking smile only grew.