Chapter 20

Three fingers scissored into me punishingly as I clutched the sheets so tightly that my knuckles turned white. Light sweat trickled down my chest as my stomach rolled with anxiety at the thought of being so vulnerable, knowing he was seeing every part of me. The anxiety was overpowered by the hot euphoria that exploded inside of me every time his fingers brushed my prostate.

"G-Greed!" I tried to yell, but my voice was interrupted by my mewls, "I'm s-still n-not gay you fucking asshole!"

Once again, he had the audacity to laugh and I gritted my teeth angrily as he thrusted his fingers into me punishingly hard.

"Hmm?"

Greed's other hand wrapped around my hip and he used his incredible strength to flip me around and yank me against his chest. I landed on his massive erection with his fingers still deep inside of me.

Violet eyes glared down at me.

My legs folded around his waist automatically and I felt so exposed, naked against him as my cock brushed against his stomach and he looked down at me. So tall. So strong. So unbelievably fucking attractive. Greed Fischer. Fingers slowing their thrusts.

Violent Angel.

His boxers slid down his powerful thighs and I averted my eyes nervously as his dick brushed against mine and slapped against his abdomen.

"G-Greed..." I whispered nervously as he reached for the condom.

"You're safe, Hairbrush..." His lips brushed against mine as warmth pooled in my stomach.

I nodded and bit my lip.

I watched as he slid the condom on and gave me the packet of lube. His other hand slid out from inside me to wrap tightly around my back, securing me against him.

He was warm against me and our skin glistened with a thin layer of perspiration. My cock twitched at the thought of him inside me and my mind felt foggy, like the arousal had taken away all clear thinking.

My hands shook as I poured the lube onto my finger. I could feel his violet eyes on me, watching as my hand encircled around his cock. The condom felt smooth and I could feel his cock, warm and pulsing against my hand. I spread it with awkward hand movements.

His hand encased mine and he brought our hands to the base of his very large cock.

"Are you okay...?" He murmured softly.

My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

His violet eyes softened slightly and I felt that heat bubbling inside of me as his soft eyes swirled with lust.

"Y-yeah..." I murmured.

I licked my dry lips uncomfortably. Greed's hand moved from mine and his hand around my back pulled me even closer as his other hand grabbed my thigh tightly. I squeezed my eyes shut as a thick blush attacked my cheeks.

"Lower yourself onto it, Iniko..." He whispered hotly into my ear.

"I-I c-can't do that!" I whimpered and shook my head wildly, "G-Greed, I c-can't!"

"I've got you...it's okay."

My head fell onto his shoulder and I squeezed my eyes shut as his cock pressed against my entrance and gasped as it spread me wide. I felt so exposed as my legs gripped his waist tightly.

His muscles were so warm against me. So strong. Greed Fischer.

Greed gritted his teeth as I lowered myself onto him, it hurt and my insides throbbed as his stupidly big dick split me apart.