Prologue

Hello everyone! Welcome to Onderon- A Luxsoka Fanfic! My third story! Disclaimer: All characters in this story belong to their rightful owners. I hope you enjoy this one as much as the others. Now, on with the story!

Deep in the cosmic Force, three spirits filled with a different aspect of the Force were meditating. Dark, Light and Balance. For a year now their spirits had been bound together in this endless sleep since the Chosen One and his accomplices came to their sanctuary of Mortis. In truth, it hadn't been their fault that their powers had gotten out of control however it wasn't a million miles apart. It had been their Force connections that was the catalyst for the Son to fall utterly to the Dark Side. 

The Daughter was the complete opposite of him and relished in the Light. She loved all that was good and pure, opposing her brother's nature to do what is selfish by being selfless. Ahsoka had been filled with the capacity to enhance her powers. Anakin had been capable of the same thing for her brother while Obi-wan was faced with the insurmountable guilt and prospect of fighting his best friend and brother to eradicate the darkness. It all ended well for the trio of Jedi however the Gods of the Force weren't so lucky and their time in the physical world came to an end.

Despite this, the Daughter lived on. Dormant in the young Togruta's mind, she could see everything her host had been through in the past year. The Daughter was impressed. Ahsoka had grown and evolved into a lovely young woman whom the Goddess of Light was proud to be connected to. Her brother suddenly pulled her from her pleasent reminiscing, urgency in his tug. The spirit of the Daughter looked at the Son's spirit with confusion. Since their last physical day on Mortis the siblings rarely interacted.

"Darkness, disloyalty, dishonesty, doom. On the horizon. Do not go to the planet swamped in a Civil War." The spirits couldn't give particularly clear instructions or form proper sentences and it didn't take much for his sister to understand but she wanted to know more.

"Why Brother? What will happen? Is Ahsoka in danger?" The Son couldn't be of any more help and retreated back into the darker parts of the Cosmic Force. Filled with confusion and worry, the Daughter could only think if one person who would be able to help her in this situation. Her Father. The Balance.

His spirit remained firmly and directly in the centre of where Living Force began to form with the Cosmic Force in an explosion of power and life. Making her way through the many beings, the Daughter approached her father with a curtsey. "Father, I need your help. I fear my host, Ahsoka Tano, is in danger. Brother has just come to me with a warning and a few months ago I had to fight off the Dark Side before it consumed her whole. She was trying to save the one she loved and fight of the true leaders of the dark Sith. The Dark Side took ahold of Ahsoka as a result but I managed to get through to her. Lately though, I've felt her become more in-tuned to my presence. Ahsoka grows stronger with each passing day but I fear that only invites more darkness into her life. What can I do?" The Daughter looked hopefully up at her father who had remained quiet and stationary throughout her rant.

Eventually the smallest movement became detectable by her as the Father uncurled his hand, extending it towards his child. "My Child, you have grown strong beside her. Her powers are influenced by you. Without you, she is just a growing Jedi. You make up part of her identity, even if the world doesn't know it. Still, I can see why you would want to get involved. However I must advise against it." He held his palm up to silence her outburst before it began but it was obvious that she wanted to say something. "I tried to interfere. I tried to make fate and destiny work for me and I lost my world. My children. Getting involved in the lives of the mortals only led to pain for us! If that Jedi us a strong and capable as you believe and say she is then I know she can handle herself. Without needing to rely on your powers to survive! I forbid you from trying to help this Jedi!" With his words, spirits had gathered and shuddered as their flow between the Living and Cosmic wavered. They were powerful. Powerful enough to derail the entire universe if it got out of hand. Right now, the hope of continued peace rested on the spiritual shoulders of the Daughter. The responsibility that cracked her father and make him seek out mortal guidance. A god getting advice from a mortal. How far the Force has fallen. Hurt, the Daughter vanished deeper into the spiritual world and away from her father.

On the other side of the Cosmic Force, in the darker side, the Son was relishing in their conflict. It fed him. Made him stronger. His resentment towards his father hadn't ended at death, it had continued into the afterlife. The Son blamed his father for the death of his beloved sister. She was the only one he ever truly loved and would dare to leave this sanctuary of suffering for. He refused to see his dearest sister get hurt by losing her host. It would crush them both. On the other hand, the Son could easily go about his day if his father was the one hurting. He'd tried to keep him on that planet and look where that got him. Nobody was worthy of the Son's trust, not even his own blood. If the Father was afraid about breaking the connection between the Living Force and the Cosmic Force then that was fine but the Son didn't share that fear... And he had an army of fallen Sith and general bad people to help him...

I hope you all really enjoyed this first installment and it made you want to know more. The shortlist for the Wattys came out today but unfortunately Raxus didn't get in. Still, that just means I can try again next year. Also, it would help if someone reassured me that the photo I used for the cover is the correct one for Onderon because I'm not sure. I'll update again soon, hopefully on time but I'm back at school now so who knows. Bye, bye.