Chapter 35: I'm Sorry Master But I'm Not Coming Back

Here we are! The grand finale! Yippee! This has been a long time coming! My final finale of the 'Legat' series! I honestly, truly hope that you all honesty have enjoyed this trilogy. These stories were the first ever stories I've written on Wattpad or just for an audience that wasn't my friends, family or teachers. Every read, vote and comment has meant so much to me over this last seven months so I want to say thank you to all of you! I think this has helped me rediscover my passion for writing. I do truly love it. Like Raxus and Carlac, Onderon will get an epilogue so this isn't just quite the end however it is like the official ending chapter that has a number. Sorry if I rambled but now: To completely conclude the story!

The Cosmic Force was being torn apart! The Son had been gathing his army of Darkness for ages, ever since the Jedi had came to Mortis. His Father, an old man, the 'Balence', couldn't control him here. Not like he used to. The Son unlike his sister had no host to bind to yet he had to admit that he hadn't always enjoyed seeing the Togruta suffer. She'd been a useful assest to him in the brief time she'd served as his pet. Ultimately, he had killed her but there was a light inside the former Padawan that strangely connected with him. She wasn't the purest nor was she morally ambiguous to the point of self-destruction. Her heart did what she thought was right, even if that meant going against the rules of those set by the purest however the Togruta also knew restraint. That was something her former Master sorely lacked in.

The Daughter had been fighting since Day One to keep Ahsoka on the path of Light. She'd been warned, over and over that Darkness was coming for Ahsoka. Yet she hadn't heeded the signs; hadn't taken the time to talk things through. The jealousy, the grief, the hurt, the fear, the anger, the hate, the betrayal. It was all there. In everyone, always just below the surface. Ahsoka had finally cracked and fallen but in a weird way, the Daughter didn't try to stop her. Ahsoka's powers had been growing for ages along with her experiences that shaped who she would become. The first taste had been when Dooku tortured Lux and she'd wanted him dead. Now her best friend had framed her, caused her only home- Only family- to abandon her and killed the love of her life. It was no wonder the Darkness finally took over. They all deserved what was coming for them...

The Father had been trying, in life and in death, to control the ever growing and ever present powers of his children. He'd failed once more. The people sworn to guard the Light had allowed themselves to ignore the Darkness and those who deeply followed the Dark had started to see brighter. Chaos insued where roles reversed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHSOKA!" Anakin shouted at her, desperate to break through thr darkness that had consumed his dearest Togruta. He remembered how he felt when his mother had died, the anger and hatred he'd felt for the sand people. They had deserved to die for what they'd taken from him. However a few years later while the grief and regret remained, guilt and shame also followed him. Anakin knew that what he had done was against the Jedi way and also simply terrible as a decent person in the galaxy. The events of that day haunted him and probably would continue to do so for a long time. Anakin refused to allow Ahsoka to go through what he was suffering from. "AHSOKA LISTEN TO ME! THEY AREN'T WORTH IT!" Ahsoka appeared not to hear him though as her usually bright orange skin was tattooed with black lines and her crystal blue eyes had turned to a sick yellow. Her clothes were exactly the same however the handcuffs she had been wearing were now disintegrated. An aura of Darkness, despair and death surrounded her as Ahsoka floated off the ground and turned to Tarkin, cowering in his boots.

"Did you hear that, Admiral?" She asked with a gentle sweetness, more terrifying then if she was yelling. "The sound of screaming, chaos and death. I assume I'm responsible for that as well. Not the MIRIALAN WHO PRESSED THE FREAKING DETONATOR! NOT THE PERSON WHO IS TRULY RESPONSIBLE! ME! AHSOKA TANO IN YOUR EYES! SIMPLY BECAUSE... WHY? WHY DID YOU BLAME ME? I TOLD YOU!" Ahsoka turned to the members of the Jedi Council who were now on their feet. "I TOLD ALL OF YOU! NONE OF YOU BELIEVED ME! YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!" Ahsoka screamed at them, her emotions rising and her power becoming more unstable by the minute. The Chancellor as well as his team and the Senators had all fled by now so it was now just Anakin, Ahsoka, the Jedi Council, the Temple guards and Barriss, who was laughing manically. "Now watch as I take everything from you..." She hissed at them before yelling out and her power exploded. It shook the walls, floors, ceilings and platforms while people stumbled and fell as the room began to cave in.