4. Phantom Blood

Jojo Part 1: Phantom Blood

A girl was being bullied by two boys. The girl looked to be around 12 while the two boys were 15. As she was being bullied, two young men showed up.

"Leave her alone" a boy with brown hair said.

"A true gentlemen never harms a lady" the boy with green hair said.

"Its the Joestar family" one of the boys said before running and the other running away after the first boy.

"The joestars?" The girl smiled at the two boys.

A boy with blonde hair was staring at a grave. The sky was cloudy. He was also holding a letter with the name Joestar on it.

"I'm glad you're dead father. You were nothing but a rat. You were always afraid take what you wanted. But I won't. I'll do what it takes to get what I want" the boy smiled before walking away from the grave.

The two boys were walking back to their mansion. The blonde boy was walking to a carriage.

This is a tale of three young men. Their destiny bound to intersect and the stone mask that change their fates forever.

"This is already interesting." Jiro said.

"Yes indeed. We get to see two points of view in this universe it seems" Momo added.

The two boys were waiting outside the mansion as a carriage slowly approached to a slow stop. A blonde boy jumped out the carriage. It was the boy from the grave.

"You must be Dio Brando. I'm Jonathan Joestar. Please call me JoJo. This is my brother Izuku Joestar" the brown haired boy approached the blonde boy. The green haired boy bowed to the blonde hair boy as he just scowled at the two.

"Please, let me take care of your things, Mr. Brando" izuku said with a smile, reaching for Dio's suit case. But as he did, he felt a tight grip on his wrist. It started to hurt. "W-what are you doing? I'm trying to help"

Dio struck his elbow into Izuku's chest, causing him to fall to the floor.

"What an asshole" Ms. Midnight yelled with most people agreeing.

"No one treats my son like that" my mom yelled.

"I may be a guest in your house. But no one touches my things." Dio said before walking into the mansion. The two boys stared at the boy walking. The two knew this is going to be a long bumpy ride.

As the years gone on, the two boys hadn't gone along with the house invader until an incident happened a few months within Dio showing up.

"Dio!" Jojo and Izuku yelled running up the stairs. Dio was reading a book in the study.

"How dare you kiss her." Izuku yelled at the boy.

"OH? I have no idea what you're talking about Izuku" Dio said with a smirk.

"You kissed both Erina and Kyouka" JoJo said raising his fist.