31. Back Street Boys

"Ooh. What is it about?" Mina asked excited.

"I guess I can give you a hint. This Time it involves Kaminari and Todoroki and is part of the other funny League of Villains. Oh, that reminds me" Dio snapped his fingers and the rest of the LOV showed up. Everyone just sighed knowing attack in useless.

"Izu" Toga yelled as she went for Izuku. But she was stopped by Dio snapping hid fingers.

"Where the fuck am I?" Dabi asked.

"This place looks cool. Let's burn it to the ground." Twices personalities clashed.

"You're here to watch alternate universe and its about you guys"

"That sounds interesting. I'm down" Mr. Compress said calmly. Unlike the others, he when to attack and when not to.

"Is Izu in it?" Toga asked.

"He's in all of them. So let's start."

It showed and older Kaminari talking to an older Todoroki.

"So, do you recognize any of these men?" Kaminari asked getting all serious.

"I was hiding in the bathroom stall. So I didn't see his face. But I heard him. He was singing along to the music at the bar" Todoroki answered.

"Do you remember what he was singing?" Kaminari asked.

"I like where this is going" Kaminari said.

"I don't." Momo said.

"I think it was that song I want it that way" Todoroki said trying to remember.

"Backstreet Boys. I'm familiar" Kaminari rubbed his chin with a smirk. "Ok" He pressed a button an talked into the microphone. "Number one, can you it to the the opening of I want it that way"

It showed number one who was Kurogiri.

"Really? OK. You are my fire" Kurogiri sang

"Number two, keep it going"

It showed number two who was Shigaraki

"The one desire"

"Number three"

It showed Midoryia with red eyes and a turtle neck.

"I think it looks good on you" Jiro said to Midoryia.

"You think so?" Midoryia asked and jiro just nodded

"Believe when I say"

"Number four" Kaminari was getting excited

It was now Toga's turn.

"I want it that way"

"Tell me why" Kaminari sang

"Ain't nothing but a heart ach" the four of them sang.

"Tell me why" Kaminari forgot about Todoroki next to him.

"Ain't nothing but a mistake" the four sang.

"Now number five" Which was Dabi

"I never want to hear you say I want it that way" the rest of them joined in at the end as Kaminari yelled in excitement.

"Ah chills, literal chills" Kaminari fanned himself.

"It was number five. He killed my brother" Todoroki pointed at Dabi.

"OH my God I forgot about that part" Kaminari was way into the song.

Everyone was laughing holding their sides. Even the LOV, well except shigaraki was laughing. AFO just let out a small chuckle a couple times.

"OH. My. God. That. Was. amazing." Sero able to say in between hid heavy breathing.

"Best. Things. I've. ever. seen." Kaminari said as he started to come to his senses.

"I can agree to that" Kirishima agreed.

"Why are there so many of these? They're so great" Sero asked.

"Its actually one whole universe where the LOV isn't the brightest bulb in the universe"

Midoryia was smiling at seeing how good of time his friends were having. He felt somthing grabb his hand. It was Jiro. Apparently she was having a hard time controlling her laugh. So were the kids.

"Alrigt. I'll wait for you all to calm down and we can move on."