33. His Victories Pt. Two

"So, who is he fighting next?" Kaminari asked.

"Well you all were there when It happened"

Sports Festival: Shoto Todoroki Vs. Izuku Midoryia

"Ooh, this was a good fight" Fuyumi said excited. Endeavor just groaned.

Midoryia and Todoroki stared at each other, waiting for the match to begin. Todoroki pointed his right foot at Midoryia and Midoryia aimed his arm at Todoroki.

"Start!"

"Smash" Midoryia flicked his finger, having the air pressure rush at todoroki. Todoroki blocked it by creating a giant ice wall in front of Midoryia

Todoroki saw Midoryias finger was purple and sent his heavenly ice piercing wall at Midoryia.

Midoryia flicked his finger again, destroying it. The two stared at each other again. Just like before, Todoroki sent more ice just for Midoryia to destroy it.

More ice was sent Midoryias way. He used his pinkie this time. Meaning he only had his thumb left.

"How the hell can that kid take so much pain like that?" Mirko asked impressed at how much More Midoryia could take.

"Midoryia once broke every bone in his body to save a little girl." Everyone who wasn't there during the shie Hassaikai raid was shocked.

Eri smiled at Midoryia as he hugged him tight. Midoryia returned the hug.

Midoryia jumped up in the air for Todoroki to just freeze his feet. Midoryia used his left arm to punch the air, breaking the ice and the stadium filled with dust in the air.

Todoroki surrounded himself with ice so he didn't fly out of the stadium. Both Midoryia and Todoroki were injured.

Midoryias right fingers and his left arm were broken. Todoroki was covered in front.

Todoroki sent ice at him again to just use his pointer finger, turning it from a red color to a more purple color.

"You're trembling Todoroki. There's a limit to how much cold your body can handle. Everyone is fighting with all they got. You want to win with half your power? COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!"

"What are you planning? Did my old man put you up to this?" Todoroki asked.

"Screw him." Midoryia said.

Midoryia just looked away from everyone and whistled. Everyone just chuckled. Endeavor groaned once again.

Todoroki ran at Midoryia. But his movement was slow from the Frost. Todoroki jumped at Midoryia only for him to get punched in the gut. Even spit flew out of his mouth.