12. Her Last Gift

I cried a bit making this. So enjoy

Sword Art Online

It's been two years since we all got trapped in this hell. People slowly are starting not wanting to go back to their homes.

"Wait, so where are they exactly" Sero asked.

"OH, they're trapped in a video game called Sword Art Online."

This peeked the interest of all the gamers among the people.

I took my sword. To many this would've needed a two handed skill to use. But my one handed was almost max, so I was able to use that.

I only used one sword. I refused to use a shield in my other hand. People may think it's stupid. But what they don't know is that I have a secret skill.

"Now that's a man right there" Mirko smirked

"Switch" a girl with orangish brown hair yelled.

"On it" I yelled as I ran straight for the monster. All I have to do is injure its legs. I got in close as I could while dodging attack it threw at me. When I got close, I slid under it and slash one of his legs. "Switch"

"Nice one" a boy with black hair said as he ran full force at the monster with his sword. He rammed into it with all his Might. The health bar of the enemy slowly depleted until it hit zero, causing the monster to turn into a bunch of pixels.

"Good team work guys" the girl said as she put he rapier away.

"When does that never work?" The boy with black hair asked sarcastically. I just laughed as I sheathed my sword.

"Cmon, we should tell them we cleared the floor." I said walking towards the big door that lead into the dungeon.

"This would've been easier if we had other parties" the girl complained.

"If we did, then only your name would be on the wall" I said

"I literally don't understand a single thing" Jiro complained.

"Well in most games if you defeat a boss with multiple party's, only the party leaders will be rewarded." Kaminari explained.

"But if only one party beats the boss, the whole team gets reward. So the three of them did it by themselves as one party meaning they get the reward." Kirishima added.

The door opened to reveal an entire army. The moment they saw the three of them walk out, they were full of shock.

"Excuse me" The girl said as she made her way to the now active teleporter. When the three of them stepped on it, they were transported to a town center. "Come on you two"

The boy with black hair ran after the girl as I just smiled at them. While they were ahead, I quickly removed myself from the party without them realizing it.

I quickly caught up to them. They were looking at a wall full of names. Under the number 57 were our names

"We did it guys" the girl said as I ruffled my hand in the boys hair.