14. Enchanted Cold Flames

"My baby boy just asked a girl on a date" Inko screamed as she hugged her baby boy, Izuku. Izuku just sat there taking it in. He was one to never refuse a hug no matter what.

"You better pull through Greenie" Tokage basically threatened.

"Y-yeah, I will" Midoryia said scratching his cheek.

"As much as I live seeing you guys threaten each other, but we have a universe I particularly am fond of. So no questions and let's get into it"

The screen started to play.

Fire/Telekinesis Quirk

Izuku was in a locker room doing push ups, shirtless. But there was something different about this Izuku. His hair was snow white and he had burn marks similar to Dabi's on both arms and chest. None of them went to his face luckily.

All the girls were basically drooling at the shirtless Izuku. But seeing the scars did make them worry though

"Midoryia" Izuku stopped his push ups to see who came in, it was Shoto Todoroki.

"Todoroki, what do you want?" Izuku asked.

"I will beat you today and take your spot" is all he said.

"And ill beat you" Midoryia smirked. Todoroki just gave him a small smile.

Todoroki bowed before leaving th locker room. Just in five minutes, Todoroki and Midoryia will have their fight.

"OH, So is this at the sports festival" Mina asked

"Yes it is. But it's at their third year sports festival"

"Please welcome the final challengers for the one on one fights. Please welcome two of the big three. Shoto Todoroki. Izuku Midoryia. It also seems that the two have put a wager on this match. The winner gets the number one spot in the big 3" Present mic announced as The two young men walked up onto the field.

"No way. They're the big three" Uraraka said

"From what I've seen, I'm not surprised one bit" Nezu said sipping his tea.

"Thats my worst nightmare." Aizawa hid behind his scarf.

"Who's the third big 3?" Sero asked.

"It has to be Bakugou right?" Mina said getting a few nods.

"Actually it's not"

"The fuck you talking about?" Bakugou asked confused.

"You were finally beaten By Eijiro Kirishima, taking your place on the number three Seat"

"No way, that's so cool" Kirishima said with his eyes lighting up.

"And manly" Tetsutetsu added.

Midoryia and Todoroki just stared at 4ach other until Midnight announced the beginning of the match. Todoroki launched and iceberg at Midoryia. But he just charged up 2% to dodge it quickly.

Todoroki knew Midoryia wouldn't fight unless he used his flames on him. But he refused after what happened.

"I feel a back story coming" Kaminari announced.

"Hey, Todoroki, Kirishima." Midoryia said walking up to the two boys in their dorms.

"What's up Midoribro" Kirishima said giving his beat friend a high five. Shoto just stood there.