38. His Victories Pt. Six

Two Heros: Izuku Midoryia Vs. Sword Kill

"This is definitely going to be a really short one. But it is so definitely my favorite."

"I remember that." Melissa smiled.

Midoryia jumped through a hole in the wall with Melissa on his back. Midoryia didn't stick the landing, so he rolled and Melissa ended up ontop of him.

"Deku, are you ok" Melissa asked grabbing his arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said getting up. Midoryia grabbed Melissa and rolled away right as a sword clashed with the ground.

The man swung again. Midoryia quickly blocked it with the full gauntlet. (I like to call it the boosted gear. Suck it) They both pushed against each other. When the position was right, Sword Kill pushed so Midoryia would fly out the hole.

They were near the top of the tower. So it would be a long trip down.

"Stop it" Melissa yelled while grabbing the man. Sword Kill smack her, causing blood to fly all over. When he turn back to the hole, he was met with a 100% smash in the face. He was sent twirling through the air, crashing into the stairs.

"Melissa, are you ok?" Midoryia asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright. Thank you"

"HOLY SHIT" Bakugou yelled.

"You fuckiny destroyed him" Hawks said as he dropped his popcorn.

"Now that's what I call power" Mirko called out.

"I may have let my emotions get out of control" Midoryia said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm still very grateful for what you did, Midoryia" Melissa smiled at Midoryia.

"Now do you understand why this is my favorite?" Dio asked as everyone just nodded. He just chuckled

(I know it's short. But I just love how quick he ended the fight. So I wanted to include it.)