35. Date 9: Study Date

Momo Youyorozu

Midoryia had agreed to have a study session with Youyorozu at her place. At first he was hesitant to even go. But in the end he agreed to go since Jiro and Kaminari would be going as well.

He was currently on his way there. Multiple times he was rethinking his clothing choices. He decided to even switch out his red sneakers for green ones.

"No way. Is that even possible?" Mina asked.

"I didn't know that was even possible either" Inko said in disbelief as she saw her son in something other than those red sneakers.

He soon arrived at the address. The house was huge.

"I could fit my entire apartment and dorm room in here" Midoryia said in awe. He pulled put a piece of paper with a code on it and typed it in for the gate to open. When there was enough space, he slipped through.

The driveway was like it's own street. It was so long. When he arrived at the front door, before he even knocked, it opened.

"Midoryia" Youyorozu said greeting Midoryia. He wasn't ready. 

"H-hey, T-thanks for having me." He said.

"Come in" she stepped to the side as Midoryia walked in, taking off his shoes.

"S-so. Where should we study?" Midoryia asked.

"Follow me" she said as Midoryia followed her into a room with a giant table.

"This room is the size of my entire apartment" Midoryia said once again in awe.

"Its not the beat room in the house. But it gets the job done" Momo went to her spot where she already had stuff out. Midoryia sat down in the seat next to her.

"So, what seems to be the problem. For Kaminari I can definitely tell what he needs help with. Jiro, not so sure. But you? You're the started in our class" Midoryia said putting his bag down and digging through it.

"Here" she slid a piece of paper towards Midoryia. When he took a look at it, there was one thing that caught his eye. It was graded as a C-

"How did she get a C- She's literally the smartes is class" Mina said.

"There's a lot you don't know about someone. We already proved that with Midoryia."

"What happend? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"I'm just fine. I just been lacking in my studies a bit." Momo frowned. He could tell she was putting on a facade. He knew all to well wether someone is or not.

"Kaminari and Jiro aren't coming are they?" Midoryia asked. Momo just shook her head. "What's going on?" Midoryia asked as a tear escaped her eye.

Midoryia grabbed her hand. Momo was a bit shocked at first, but just let him. In a situation like this, the usual stuttering Midoryia was gone.