46. The Big Three

"You all know the back story of Midoryia now. But would you like to see what he would look like if he never met all Might. If you say no, too bad.

The three of us were just sitting in the support shop after school. With nothing else to do today, we just decided to stay an watch our local inventor work as we watches.

She had no problem with us watching since it caused her too many problems if we helped. Today, as she worked, I was reading the new manga I just got the other day as the brain washer read up on his new manga aswell. Unironically we were reading the same manga

"I wonder what kind of manga he likes to read" Mina questioned herself.

"Ooh, easy. It's romance just like Katsuki. They used to read together all the time" Inko answered with an innocent smile.

"Hey" The Purple haired boy looked up at me. "Do you think Kaneki and Touka will end up together?" I asked

"What kind of question is that?" He answered me with a question. "Its obvious that they are."

"You're right. It was stupid" I said before going back to the manga. It was nice and peaceful as the two of us read as the girl worked on her babies.

That was until my manga was ripped out of my hands.

"Oooh Midoryia bout to fuck some shit up" Kaminari dramatically said, getting no reaction.

"What do we got here?" I looked to see my old childhood friend, no, bully reading my book.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do I want? You know the answer to that." The blonde smiled at me.

"I don't have money at the moment. Sorry" I said looking away, towards the purple haired boy who looked up from his book.

"You don't have any money huh? You know what that means" the blonde said as he ignited small explosions in his palm. Then used this explosion on my book, causing me to instantly stand up, getting in the blondes face.

This caused my two friends to stand up and get ready in case something happened. The two blondes friends also tried to get the the blond ebay to calm down.

The two of us just stared at each other.

"Hey, blonde" my friend said getting hid attention. "Why don't you leave my friend alone"

"Hah, your fri-"

"Walk away" Shinso cut him off, giving him a command. Just like he said, the blonde walked out of the room,eating his two friends shocked. Soon they got back to reality and followed their friend.

"Thanks, Hitoshi" i said bending down to pick up my now burned book. Even though they already left, I heard a clang on the door. I looked over to see a wrench on the floor near the door. "Mei. That was just pointless."

"I know, but he was being a dick again. It pisses me off" Mei sighed. I just rustled my hand in her hair.

"I know. Don't let it get to ya. It's what he wants" I said to her with a smile.

"He's right. He wants you to get angry" Hitoshi chimed in to our conversation

"Yeah, I know. Well I should go back to work," Mei said as she went back to her workbench. I chuckled at the girl as she immediately got to work.

This was something I admired about the girl while others find it weird. It doesn't matter where she is or what time it is, she has the determination to make something new.