10. Reliving Hell

"He just did the swore" Mina yelled standing up. Many of the students from 1A started to surround him. They started to pray for his soul.

"He's no longer a cinnamon roll" Kaminari cried.

The teacher were having a great time seeing this. Aizawa had a small smirk on his face.

"Uh, sir. I hate to ruin things. But what does it mean when he said he gave it to Bakugou and he's now the tenth" Momo asked.

This peaked nearly everyone's interests. All Might, Gran Torino, and Midoryia were once all sweating bullets. Is there secret about tonbe unleashed.

"Well, that's for them to explain."

"Damn it nerd. I knew this'll happen" Bakugou sighed in anger.

"How is it my fault?" Midoryia asked.

"I think it's time for the truth" All Might said standing up.

"W-what? A-All Might. Are y-you sure?" Midoryia nervously asked. All Might just nodded.

"Then I know the perfect universe to explain this. This universe"

Midoryia's and Bakugou's went wide. But it was too late.

Life Story

All men are not created equal.

"Russian much?" Kaminari joked

"Kacchan, stop it. You're hurting him" A small deku said as he stood in front of a little boy.

"Stop pretending to be a hero deku" Kacchan said as he smashes his fist together to create an explosion.

"Damn, even as a child he's angry" Jiro commented with many people agreeing and Bakugo just doing his usual tch.

"Sorry kid. Its not happening." The doctor said in calm relaxing manner.

"What so you mean?" My mother asked.

"Your son won't be developing a quirk" He explained. Right then and there, my entire life was shattered.

Everyone was shocked to know that Midoryia was born quirkless. With a quirk like his, never in a million years they'd guess he was originally quirkless.

"Look at the freak"

"I heard he was quirkless"

"What a loser"

"Man he's disgusting"

Everyday I sat there listening to those insults. The biggest one was my name. 

"Hurry it up Deku we don't have all day, loser"

"I'm coming Kacchan" I said running up to kacchan.

"I'm gonna find those kid and beat em" Midnight yelled.

"Mama Nemuri much?" Hawks asked jokenly

Inko was shocked that this was how Izuku was treated when he was just very little. How did not notice this? Is she a bad mother?

'So this is the life of Midoryia' Shinsou thought as he looked at Midoryia. He felt ashamed of what he said to him at the sports festival. He was going to make it right when they get back.