16. Aerosmith

Little Explanation: I thought this be a good idea since both Deku and Narancia (JoJo Part 5) have the same Japanese voice actor Daiki Yamashita. Also unlike the other JoJo chapter, this'll take place in MHA and people can see his stand.

Aerosmith

Today was the day of the Entrance exams. I could barely sleep last night. I was even lucky to get a little bit of sleep. I was supposed to meet Kacchan on the way to the exams.

I didn't want to keep him waiting, so I quickly got dressed.

"Deku Seriously is going to wear that?" Bakugou laughed earning a slap from his mother

"Midoryia has some style" Yui commented with other girls nodded. Midoryia took notes of what girls called style

"Mom, I'm heading out." Midoryia said as he ran out before she could say anything. He ran until he met up with Bakugou "kacchan."

"Took you long enough, Narancia"

"Narancia?" Most people asked at the same time.

"In this universe the teacher got two students name wrong multiple times because they looked really similar. As you can guess, that was Izuku and Narancia. So naturally the both of them were called the others name and now they just roll with it."

"Sorry about that. I had to grab some food for Mr. Smith" Midoryia Apologized.

"So that's what you call the damn thing? I thought it was Lil Bomber?" Bakugou asked.

"Well yeah it is. But I found out there's a little dude in there piloting it. So I decided on Mr. Smith. Yknow, just like the toy" Midoryia explained

"Whatever. Let's just get to the exams. I hope you studied." Bakugou eyed Midoryia.

"Uuuhhh" Midoryia just chuckled.

"I don't like where this is going" Mina said.

"In this universe, well let's just say he and Kaminari would be great friends."

"I feel Attacked" Kaminari said.

The two reached the exams. The two saw a boy with red hair trip and get caught by a girl with brown hair. The two of us ignored it as we walked into the exam hall.

The Hero Present mic explained the test as Midoryia stared into the distance.

"And you there" Midoryia went back to reality to see a boy with Blue hair pointing at me. "Show some respect and pay attention. And you should represent your school and not wear thay hideous outfit."