44. Revenge Of The Sith

"Who wants to see Midoryia in space with a laser sword?" Dio asked with everyone getting excited. "I won't waste your time.

Star Wars

Izuku and Shoto were standing, staring at each other. They were on the lava planet, Mustafar. Izuku had betrayed the jedi just a mere few hours ago.

Shoto was wearing light colored robes. His scar was even gone. While Izuku's were black and leather. Izuku looked terrible. His hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes.

"You won't take her from me!" Izuku yelled at his former friend.

"Your anger and lust for power have already done that" shoto said dropping his cloak. "You had allowed this dark lord to twist your mind and until now... until now you became the very thing you swore to destroy"

"Dont lecture me Shoto"

"Yknow, I always thought Todoroki being the one in Midoryia's place right now" Uraraka said as most people agreed.

"I mean he had every right to" Sato said.

"Weeelll, not exactly. In this universe, none of that happened to Todoroki. But because of how Niave Midoryia is in here. He was easily tricked." Dio explained

"I see through the lies of the jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do." Izuku turned his back to Shoto. Shoto bent down next to a body checking its pulse. It was Kendo's.

Tokage just nudged kendos Arm with a smirk. Kendo just smacked her hand away in embarrassment.

"I have brought piece, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire." Izuku said.

"You're new empire?" Shoto asked in confusion.

"Dont make me kill you" Izuku's voice was full of hate and venom.

"Izuku, my allegiance is to the republic, to democracy!" Shoto yelled

"If your not with me, then you're my enemy" Izuku threatened Shoto

"Only a sith deals in absolute. I will do what I must" Shoto activated his light Saber, which was blue.

"You will try" Izuku activated his, which also was blue.

"I need" Hatsume yelled bouncing in her seat scaring literally everyone.

"If I tell you how will you stop?" Dio asked in fear. Again, hes a God but he ain't trying it out. He likes living. Hatsume just nodded.

Izuku back flipped, landing next to Shoto and strikes his lights Saber at him. Shoto just blocked it.

Izuku went on the offensive, making Shoto take the defensive. He started to push Shoto back everytime their sabers clashed.

Izuku had cornered Shoto at a ledge. But he quickly maneuvered his way out of there while deflecting any hits from Izuku.

Izuku kicked Shoto. To counter the kick, Shoto back flipped away from Izuku. The two were now fighting on a bridge. Izuku kept pushing Shoto backwards until they reached inside.