9. Eternal Fire Extinguished

WORLD HEROES MISSION SPOILERS
I'll let you know when the spoilers end so you can still pay extention to the story

"I want you to remember, this one is going to be dark. You basically asked for this" Everyone just nodded even though none of them were ready.

Quirk Loss

The breeze was perfect. There was not a cloud in sight and temperature was just perfect for a nice day out with the family. But it wasn't for him

On the room of the 1A Dorms was Midoryia. He was sitting on the edge of the building letting his legs dangle

"Midoryia. That is very unsafe. You should never do that" Iida yelled while doing his signature karate chop.

"Hey, nerd" Someone interrupted my thoughts. I didn't look back to see who it was. I already knew who it was. I also can tell the sat down right next to me.

We both stayed silent for a while. I didn't have anything to say to him. I already told him everything I wanted to say on the island.

"Yo are they having a fight like a married couple?" Kaminari joked.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMN EXTRA" Bakugou yelled as his mother once again slapped him.

"Katsuki Bakugou"

"Your dream is over. What now?" He asked.

"I'm leaving." I answered.

"Can't I just give it-"

"No' I interrupted him. "Once you give it up, there's no taking it back"

The only people who knew what he meant was All Might, Midoryia, and Gran Torino. The three of them were sweating bullets.

"Its over Kacchan. My fire has been extinguished. It's yours now. You're the tenth."

Bakugou just stared at me before giving me his typical tch.

"You lost" He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I guess it does. But I'm ok with that" a smile grew on my face. "Because of what I did, I save thousands of heroes around the world."

"You almost died again, deku"

"Again, I'm fine with that. Because of my sacrifice. Thousands get to live their lives out." I looked up at the sky.

"I wonder what happend?" Sero asked.

"Who cares?" Bakugou asked with his arms crossed.

"I do" most of the girls said in unison.

WORLD HEROES MISSION SPOILERS START

The smell of iron plagued my nose. The floor was warm, but it was also cold. I couldn't feel my legs or arms. But despite not being able to feel them, it hurt so much.