5. The Sinister Six

Tomura Shigaraki, Kai Chisaki, Muscular, Wolfram, Nine, Lect Turn. All villains Izuku Midoryia, more known as The Hero Deku had fought. The hero who saves everyone with a smile. Has fought

The six of these men have different views, different ideologies, and different goals. But that won't stop them from teaming up and taking down their biggest hero threats. Their target now Izuku Midoryia.

It was his third year at UA. He was more than ready to become a hero. Over the years, he has refined his skills with Full Cowling.

"Wait, so if this is his third year at UA, should all six them either be in jail or quirkless?" A pro Heroe asked. I couldn't tell which one it is since it was dark and I didn't recognize the voice.

"Yes but no. Here they are. But in his universe, every outcome of each fight ended differently. Muscular escaped prison with help of the Leaque of Villains, Shigaraki never fought Deku, Wolfram escaped after losing David and the briefcase, Shigaraki didn't show up on the island to kill Nine, and Flect Turn wasn't at the base waiting for Midoryia and the others." The man explained.

But shigaraki was on the island?

So, shigaraki was with the team who invaded the island with Nine?" I asked.

"No, he showed up after you and bakugou defeated Nine to kill him. Moving on." The man said. I still had many questions. But I didn't say anything.

"Midoryia. You're with Kirishima today" Fatgum said as he was pairing us up in teams. I was previously with the Endeavor agency. But Todoroki left to join a different agency and Kirishima recommended Fat Gum's agency.

Fat Gum was more than happy to accept me into his agency. He was part of the Shie Hassaikai raid with me and he heard of what I did during the world heroes mission in my first year.

"Alright" Kirishima put his hand in the air and I returned the gesture.

"Midoryia. You and I gotta team up soon" Kirishima said.

"Yes of course" I nodded in agreement with a smile.

"Let's go" Midoryia said excitedly. So far the patrol was nice and quiet. We waved to everyone who said hi. Even though we technically weren't supposed to, we both gave a few autographs.

There was an audible sigh from Mr. Aizawa

"So, how's Eri doing?" Kirishima asked

"She and Mirio are doing very well. I went to see them the other day. She's doing well in school" Midoryia said with a smile.

"Thats great man. She's like your own kid, isn't it" Kirishima said before greeting a citizen with a wave.

"Yeah" his smile grew bigger. "Everything I do is to make sure she has a future to look forward to" our talk was interrupted by what sounded like an explosion. Without any hesitation, the two of them ran towards it. "Kirishima. Start with evacuations"

"Right" Kirishima said as he head towards the left while Midoryia activated 2% and sprinted as fast as he could to the right where ground zero was. The moment I got there, he knew exactly what caused the explosion.