41. His Victories Pt. Seven

Two Heroes: Izuku Midoryia and All Might Vs. Wolfram

"You guys will definitely enjoy this one"

"Ooh, it's the one when we were on the Island" uraraka got excited.

"Young Midoryia... lend me a hand" All Might gave a bloody smile as Midoryia stared up at All Might.

"Yes sir" Midoryia smiled as he grabbed All Mights hand.

"Yknow, after seeing All Might grab Bakugou's face and Midoryia's hand, I just realized how big his hands are" Kaminari rubbed his chin thinkin hard.

"Really dude" Sero asked Givin Kaminari an unimpressed expression

"What?"

"You little brat!" Wolfram yelled as he used the metal to form multiple metal cubes in the air. "You're nothing better than trash. You don't know when to give up" Bakugou used his explosion to destroy most of the cubes.

"He's right." Midoryia spoke. This caused him to get stared at.

"Mr. Deku, you're not trash" Eri said.

"I know Eri" Midoryia pat her head. "Thats not what I meant. I mean I don't know when to give up and I don't think I ever will"

Jiro smiled at her new boyfriend.

Wolfram sent pillars of metal towards All Might and Midoryia. Todoroki stepped in and used his ice to block them. Even though Todoroki stopped them, he just sent more.

All might started running and dodging the new pillars, even punching through a few of them if he wasn't able to dodge in time.

Midoryia followed behind by starting with a zip zag motion and started to slide, breaking through a huge pillar

All Might kicked one of the bigger cubes, destroying it instantly. The two Heroes started to run on a beam, with Midoryia easily catching up to All Might.

Wolfram yelled as he lifted more metal into the air and fused it all together to create one massive cube.

"Holy hell, that's a big ass cube" Awase basically yelled while getting looks from Ibara.

"How did you guys when manage to get past it?" Kendo asked.

"In time you'll see young Kendo" All Might answered.

"To overcome crisis right in front of you..." All Might charged up his left arm.

"...With everything you got..." Midoryia charged up his right arm.

"Double Detroit..." the two were fully in sync like they were one person. "SMASH!" The two yelled as they punched the massive cube at the same time.

"SMASH" Both classes yelled. More people joined in such as Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and the old big three.

The punch was so hard it created a massive bright light, blinding everyone for a quick second before going away.

"I was there when It happened and it's still so cool" Kaminari said with his classmates agreeing.

The hit wasn't strong enough. So the both of them started to put more into their punches. All Mights outfit started to rip and Midoryia's gauntlet started to Crack under the intensity of the pressure.

The cube started to slowly Crack. Within seconds the thing exploded. All Might and Midoryia took the chance to run, closing the gap between them and Wolfram.

"Go..." Midoryia's shirt was now nonexistent and he Bagan powering up for one final smash.

"Beyond..." All Might did the same, getting back in sync with Midoryia.

"PLUS ULTRA..." The two flew at high speeds at Wolfram, closing the distance even faster now.

Wolfram created a metal barricade around him just right before they hit him. Midoryia screamed at the top of his lungs as he felt the Full Gauntlet break.

The structure started to shake from the impact. Like before, there was a giant flash of light coming from the two One For All users.

The impact was strong enough to break through the barricade.

The entire class was smiling and cheering. That even includes both Bakugou and Todoroki. The moment Todoroki smiled at Bakugou, he went back to his usual self.

David was laying on the ground watching All Might in his young age costume. But it wasn't All Might, it was Midoryia. He was standing with Melissa with a smile.

"That was so awesome" Rin yelled in excitement.

"What was it like?" Tokage asked.

"Uh, scary"

"Thrilling?"

"Life threatening"

"Terrifying"

Midoryia looked to see All Might smiling at him. He smiled right back.