21. 22 Jump Street

"Ok, before we start the next Verse, why don't we look at more funny and light hearted one" the man said as many people agreed.

So he just started it.

Midoryia was sitting in a chair sitting across from someone.

"Captain, we have someimportant to tell you about." There was the sound of of velcro coming right next to him, it Dabi putting on a vest. "Are you wearing Kevlar?"

"Gentlmen" All for One spoke up "were not gonna sit here" he slammed his hand on the table "and pretend there's not a big as elephant in the room"

Everyone looked at other, only wondering and guessing what it could be.

"What the fuck is going on?" Midoryia asked.

Everyone gasped.

"Midoryia and Kirishima both did the swore" Mina said acting traumatized. Kirishima and Midoryia just looked at each other confused.

"This is what the fuck is going on." All for One then showed a picture of shigaraki. But a female version.

Midoryia stared at the picture then to Dabi.

"OH SHIT. OH SHIT" Midoryia stood up and started laughing historically.

"Uh what is exactly happening?" Mina asked.

"You'll see."

"OH, shit! No! That is not happening right now. No! HEY, DABI IS FUCKING SHIGARAKI" Midoryia yelled running out the room.

Everyone just stared in silence not nowing what to do or say.

"If you told him to say that shit, that's another foot up your ass" All for one crossed his arms.

Midoryia then appeared from the window behind All For One and pressed his face up against it.

"Dabi, you clearly- yo this is the best thing ever" continued to laugh. "Dabi fucked shigaraki."

Midoryia was running around the lair yelling dabi fucked shigaraki as Toga, Kurogiri, Twice, and Mr. Compressed just watched.

"Shit!" Midoryia walked back into the room laughing. "You fucked Shigaraki. Master, you bragged to his face dude. To his actual face. You understand that. This one. You actually high fived him for fucking Shigaraki. Holy shit. Oh my God dude. This is really... it's really not that funny" Midoryia's demeanor changed in an instant.

"I just wabt to say it was bizarre not to share your daughter was a villain." Dabi spoke up.

"I think it's bizarre I hadn't cut your mother fucking nuts off"

Everyone, we'll almost everyone was holding their sides laughing at Midoryia's reaction to the whole thing and how he suddenly changed.

"What if the captain gets to punch you in the face one time really really really hard." Midoryia suggested.

"I got something way better than that" All For One tazed Dabi right in the balls as Midoryia watched with a smirk.

The man waited for everyone to calm down to move onto the next Verse. But we're going to be here for a while.