Blurb

She had loved someone from childhood, but that person left after breaking her heart into tiny pieces. Since childhood, she wanted to spend her entire life with him. But he left without looking back, and she denied being with anyone else after that.

In return, the thing which left was her broken soul and her broken heart. The girl who always had a smile on her face had now only bitterness and blank expressions.

She gets hurt because he didn't break her heart; he had hurt her soul. He humiliated her, hurt her loved ones, and the guilt of causing pain to her family was more than her heartbreak.

She wanted nothing, only the darkness to engulf her into it. Nothing was there in her life, but when she thought that this is the end, someone entered into her life to make her believe that this is just the beginning.

The beginning of the new sun to rise, the start of seeing the new happiness and the commencement of enjoying the feeling of genuine love.

She loathed him, but he adored her.

She cursed him, but he protected her.

She felt unloved, but he gave her only love.

She wanted to hate him for coming into her life, but their fate had some other plans. She didn't want to do this marriage, but he made her accept the alliance by herself.

She thought she could trick him. But she never knew that she would fall into her tricks by him.

P.S: This is a stand-alone book, you don't have to read the first season for that. The characters might be the same, but the story is entirely different from the previous season.