10.6

Warning: Errors ahead. Read for your own risk.

Luhan's Pov

Nagpakawala ako ng isang malalim na paghinga ng makapasok na ako sa loob ng bahay. Kasalukuyang nakaupo sa sahig si Baekhyun samantalang si Chen at Chanyeol naman ay nanonood ng TV. Lay was sitting to a single couch next to Yoo Seun who was sleeping on the couch. Wala ni isa sa kanila ang gumalaw sa kanya mula dun. Siguro dahil baka magising nila siya pag ginalaw nila siya. I don't know where are the others. Probably they are already in their rooms upstairs or nasa kusina naghahanda ng dinner.

Bakit ba naglasing ang batang yan? Wala pa siya sa tamang edad para mag-inom. It's been 3 days since we last saw her. At ngayon, sa ganitong paraan pa ulit kami nagkita. May galit ba talaga siya sa akin at ginagawa niya 'to?

Hindi niya sinasabi ang mga dahilan niya pero nakakaramdam ako na ako yun. Malihim siya pero minsan hindi siya nakakaligtas sa mga mata ko.

Dahan-dahan akong naglakad papunta sa harapan niya. I bend down when I was already in front of her. The red tint on the side of her cheek and on her left side of her lips made me feel guilty and angry at the same time.

I caress the stands of her hair and put them behind her ears. I stop from what I was doing when she slowly fluttered her eyes open making me look at her brown orbs. I admit that her best asset was those eyes. Even the cameras can't hide it. She smiled softly when she finally see me.

"Oppa."

Her soft voice lingers through my ears. I miss that voice. It's just 3 days but why do I feel like I haven't heard it for long?

I stayed still when she raise her hands and trailed my nose line with her pointing finger. Her eyeballs were following her finger as she do that which made me look at her intently.

"I missed you."

She said pulling me from sinking inside. Her words enlighten me. I was worried that she might be angry with me but she said the opposite to me.

I caress the side of her face and combed the soft strands of her hair. Mukhang hindi nahalata ng ibang mga members na gumising siya dahil natatabunan ng katawan ko ang mukha niya at napakahina niyang magsalita.

"How much?"

I ask softly on her before sitting down in front of her. I lean my face on the couch and just stare at her delicate face. I was mesmerising every inch of her.

"So much."

Napangiti ako habang napatango sa kanyang sinabi. I touch her hair near her forehead like I was caressing a pet. She's more than a pet to be treated this way.

"I do miss you too."

She smiled on what I have said before turning sidewards so she can fully look at me. Napangiti ako sa ginawa niya.

"So damn much."

Dagdag na sabi ko sa kanya. I stop touching her hair when she cupped the side of my cheek. Her warmth lingers on my skin making me feel comfortable.

"I'm happy to hear that. Thank you."

She softly said before putting her hand down and close her eyes. She snuggled on the pillow underneath her head like she was looking for that comfortable spot.