Author's Note

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or here in after invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system is forbidden without the permission from the author.

Every effort on the author's part has been made to make the story as accurate as possible. However, there maybe typographical, grammatical and error contents within, and any advance to correct mistakes is unacceptable unless the author has shown their interest or stated their argument.

Plagiarism is a CRIME!

I wrote this story when I was 14. The parts are written in the old way like other wattpad/ebook writers way back then. The developments are done as I publish the book and the editing is still on-going. I hope you would reconsider some parts that are not well stated.

Dedicated to:
A person who have the heart of a diamond. I won't mention any names but this story was well-made just for you. You already know who you are.

To the person who hold on to each other's hand, trying to stay together as one.

And also to those fans who give their devotions to every band they love and support.

No Hate. Just Love.

We are One!

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝.
©𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖.

-𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐱𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 (𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞_𝐩𝐱𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲𝟎𝟕)