5.3

Warning: Errors Ahead!

This update is for @euiqinmarcelpalazon and @joyjoylaude
......

|======💎======|
Rain's Pov
|======💎======|

Things sometimes won't happened the way we expected them to be.

Sometimes they are hard to believe.

And they can hurt a lot.

Yoo Seun is not made of stone. She seems so strong because no matter how they stab her she still stand so tall.

She smiles and laugh but night is the only time her tears reveal.

How could someone don't want a girl like her?

She's sweet, caring and innocent. She was always trying to do her best afraid of messing things, afraid of mistaking.

Afraid of disaapointing people around her.

Her one mistake is all it takes for them to judge her.

They can see her sins but not her worth.

If Philippines doesn't like her then let South Korea need her. Because there is something more in her that can make this world change.

She can make things possible. She just doesn't know it.

"Ok naman siya. She losses her concious because of too much stress."

Stress?

Yun yung bagay na minsan hindi nahahalata ng iba dahil sa araw araw na pekeng ngiti niya.

She's used on smiling na parang totoo na kung titingnan. She knows how to act that she's ok. And she's good at it.

Napatingin ako sa natutulog niyang katawan. Her chest was rising while breathing heavily.

She looks so fragile.

I can see her little eyebags.

"Ajumeoni makapagpeperform pa ba siya next week?"

Nag aalalang tanong ko. Hindi lang ako sa kanya nag aalala pati narin sa EXO. If she can't perform next week then it would be the end for Kris.

Kahit na pamangkin ako ng may ari ng industriyang iyon hindi sapat ang posisyon ko para pakinggan ako ni Ajussi. Even Sunny couldn't complain kahit na pinapahirapan na siya. Pinakapaboritong pamangkin pa yan ni Ajussi ako pa kaya?

The only chance we have is her.

"Hindi naman siya malala Rain. Atsaka malakas naman siya para harapin lahat ng nararamdaman niya."

She said as she look at the papers she was holding in her arms.

She's my Aunt. She's a doctor, surgeun and psychiatrist at the same time.

"Ito yung multi vitamins niya. Ipainom nyo yan sa kanya dahil kailangan ng katawan niya yan."

Napataas ako ng kilay dahil sa sinabi niya.

Bakit kailangan ng katawan niya ng multi vitamins?

"She's anemic Rain. Bumaba ng 3% ang dugo niya. Ang liit pa naman ng katawan niya. Pakainin nyo sya sa tamang oras at wag nyo siyang hayaang magpalipas gutom."

Oh Cristine Mae what have you done to yourself?

Bakit mo pinaparusahan ang sarili mo ng ganito?

"Maaga pa naman yan natutulog at lagi naman siyang kumakain sa tamang oras ah. Paano siya naging anemic?"

Nag aalalang tanong ni D.O sa kanya habang tinitingnan niya si Yoo Seun ng malungkot.